Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AngelOfDarknes Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Papaya soap
    Hi;) !
    Does anybody know where papaya soap can be found?
    Thank you!
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2008, 06:35 PM
    Google is your best friend
    CHRISTOPHEROBIN Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Sep 7, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfDarknes
    Hi;) !
    does anybody know where papaya soap can be found?
    Thank you!
    At a health store.Some place that sells mostly organic products.Possibly Trader Joes.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2008, 08:22 PM
    Where do you live? WE have plenty of papaya soap brands here. Everyone wants to be light. (ex. Ysa, kissa, biolink etc... )

Sep 11, 2008, 05:40 AM
    Thank u!

Sep 11, 2008, 05:42 AM
    I live in greece. I have a moderate complexion, but my disadvantage is that I tan very easily and I difficultly return to my natural tone. Where do u live?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2008, 02:04 PM
    I live in Manila. I am asian and we are mostly tan. Because of colonial mentality and seeing american movies, everybody wants their skin to lighten up so buinessmen came up with these papaya soap brands... lot of them. Likas papaya soap mentioned here is our brand too so search eBay philippines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

What is the best papaya soap [ 11 Answers ]

I want to know what is the best papaya soap whether it's sold in the Philippines, elsewhere or in the Internet. I don't want to try kojic acid soaps or arbutin kasi they have side-effects daw eh and they're too harsh na it's not advisable to use sa face. Please let me know. Thanks.. :)

Has anyone tried the NEW AND IMPROVED YSA papaya soap? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been using ysa papaya soap for 2 years na and it has lightened my skin. This actually would have become a staple in my skincare regimen. But they put out a new kind of ysa papaya soap -new and improved daw. I thought it was exactly the same na iniba lang yung shape. However, parang it smells...

Likha papaya soap [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone tried this papaya soap. Is it effective or are there other more effective papaya soaps that you have tried. Thanks.:)

Is papaya soap and cream in the US?. [ 10 Answers ]

Do anyone know if the papaya soap and cream is in the US?. In stores?. and have any one actually ues it?. and has it worked?

View more questions Search