Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ginsbergr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Driving the Calfornia Coast

My friends and I are planning a trip along the California coast (HWY 1) from San Francisco to Las Vegas. We have never been and can take up to 2 weeks. We are in our mid 50's and mid 60's. We don't know if we should take a bus tour or drive ourselves. If we take a bus tour, any suggestions on who to use? If we drive ourselves, any suggestions on where to go and for how long? Thanks for any help! :rolleyes:
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 8, 2008, 11:50 AM
    We did this a number of years ago. I would choose driving. Hopefully you can share the wheel and the cost. This way, you can stop where, when and for how long you want. I would especially recommend Carmel for it's wonderful scenery. A stop in Solvang can be fun with all it's Dutch ambience. Morrow Bay is lovely and quiet, and don't miss San Simeon, it's absolutely outrageous!
    Ginsbergr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Thanks for the input, I appreciate it!
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 9, 2008, 05:41 PM
    You're welcome. I hope the trip goes well. Would you be able to post a rating as indicated below? Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

Accreditation of California coast university [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone know if California Coast University is accredited? It says it is but I don't want to get stuck with a Master's Degree from a school with no accreditation.

California Coast University- online [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for anyone who has used their program and how its been working for them:confused:

View more questions Search