Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shana456 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Menstrual cycle
    I had a caesarean section on may 9th, I saw my period on the 12 of June then again about the second week in July, I have not seen my period for August. I took pregnancy tests and all came back negative, what could be wrong
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Could be your system still getting back to normal. Not unusual for some irregular cycles in the beginning after childbirth. See what happens next month. If you are breastfeeding, or if you did even for a short time, that can also play a role.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstrual cycle [ 4 Answers ]

March 9th my period started and it was normal.around the 25th-31st of march I have been spotting and feeling a little crampy,what do you think is happening,and this is the first it has ever done this.

Menstrual cycle [ 1 Answers ]

My Granddaughter lives with me and is 9 years old. She has been having very sore breasts with slight swelling. The only other indicator, is genital hair growth. Is this a sign of her menstrual cycle beginning? Thank You Sandie

Menstrual Cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I am 28 years old. I have had my period for 16 days straight and it has been light some days and heavy. Now I am on my 16th day and my body is in pain. I am not pregnant, I am 100 % sure. What can I do to make this stop, I honestly don't know what to do. Please any advice.

Menstrual cycle [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter turned 14 in feb 2007. In march 2007 she got her very first period. It was a pretty heavy one and she has not had another period since! It is now sept (6 months later!) Should I be concerned or be patient and just let nature take its course?

View more questions Search