Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prosty Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 12:48 AM
    Production Possibility Frontier
    Hi good people, can someone please explain to me why the PFF is concave to the origin but not straight.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

May 8, 2006, 01:07 AM
    Production possibility frontier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This should help
    prosty Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2006, 01:32 AM
    Thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Production Possibility Frontier question [ 5 Answers ]

Assume that England is producing at a ponit on its PPF. Specify whether the following events will cause a movement to another point along the frontier or a movement to a pont within the frontier. a) Truck-drivers block interstate highways in protest against lower speed limits for trucks. b)...

Milk Production [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has had this experience. My females teets are getting big. She had puppies 5 months ago, and they had almost gone back to normal up until she went into estrus. They usually get bigger after a heat cycle then go back down. She was in heat about 4 weeks ago they never really...

Is this a possibility [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help is it possible that if you need to stop having children that the hospital could give you a hysterectomy:confused:

Production budget [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone please help me create a production budget using the following information. The sales department of Red Hawk Manufacturing Co. has forecast sales in March to be 20,000 units. Additional information follows: Finished goods inventory, March 1 3000 units Finsihed goods inventory...

Production efficiency [ 4 Answers ]

How to improve and increase production in simple steps?

View more questions Search