Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    schung77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 10:13 AM
    I want to buy and operate a gas station.
    Hi,

How do I go about in operating a gas station? What licenses or certifications do I need? Should I be wary of any city regulations if I'm planning on buying an existing gas station business?

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Requirements for bookkeepers to operate [ 2 Answers ]

What requirements are there for bookkeepers to ofer their service to the public. To offer bas preparation needs to be an accountant, tax agent or bookkeper working together with a tax agent. Right? But one argument is that gst tranactions relate to bas content; thus every invoice / purchase has a...

Light in fan will not operate [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 54" Windward II ceiling fan made by Hampton Bay. The circline fluorescent bulb has stopped functioning; I checked the bulb and it is good. I cannot find any toubleshooting information or part numbers in the owner's manual or method to contact Hampton Bay. Can you help me? We love the...

How to operate a rct100 [ 2 Answers ]

Manual for RCT100

Switch won't operate ceiling fan and light [ 6 Answers ]

I've found a few responses that seem to address my ceiling fan dilemma, but can't figure out exactly how to resolve this issue and this is just the first one. I've recently purchased a home and have been replacing ceiling fans that didn't work properly. The first issue is with the ceiling fan in...

Hampton Bay Fan Suddenly Won't Operate [ 2 Answers ]

My ceiling fan was working, I turned it off to replace the light bulb. I replaced the light bulb. The fan will not work now. It has never given us any trouble. I did flick the black switch that I assume reverses blade direction. I took the light bulb in and out. No difference. Light is working fan....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.