Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hahaha2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 04:51 PM
    I have the same problem - I got over it by imagining that my crush has herpes (or replace some other more revolting STD here). I think that's pretty good for eliminating all sexual attractions toward a human. After that, you can just interact with them as a fellow human being.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

This girl I have a crush on [ 10 Answers ]

So there is this girl I like. We talk a lot online but at school she's more shy about starting a conversation. I think she likes me too. She's just waiting for me to make a move.. should I just go for it and ask her out or should I wait. She's also kind of busy with sport outside school just like...

Is my husbands best friend my soulmate? [ 10 Answers ]

I believe in soulmates, I'm a spiritual person. I believe that everything happens for a reason. And with this one, I cannot figure it out. Usually I can, I'm good at this kind of stuff... but this one baffles me. Ok, my husband met this guy through work and became good friends with him. THis guy...

Got a crush on this guy [ 13 Answers ]

I went on here hoping to get help for my own little crush-which is now a big crush. I am sooo hot for this guy I am practically aching. I never even see him anymore-like we (my husband & I) used to barbecue together, go out with he & whoever he was dating at the time. I have even set him up with...

PVC crush pressure? [ 1 Answers ]

On 1 1/2" schedule 40 PVC it states a pressure rating of 330 psi @ 73F. I believe this is a burst pressure (from the inside, out). Would this also be the same for it's crush pressure? (from the outside, in) It's of concern because I'm I need to do a shallow burial under a gravel driveway.

Big crush [ 3 Answers ]

I recently met a guy at my work. We have been workign together for a few months. I find him completely attractive. He is somewhat of a dork to people because he wear big glasses and other things. None of those things bother me. He is very intelligent and a great guy. He seems to flirt and talk with...

View more questions Search