Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pabyrne26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2003, 07:41 AM
    Share Tips
    Does any one know of any sites that offer good share tips, That doesn't cost anything. A bulliten board or anything of the sort.
    Thanks
    Paul
    investerboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2004, 10:09 PM
    Share Tips
    No but I do have some unbelievable advice for you if your intrested in making $500 trading online working 1 hour a day or less your first day, and each day will only bring in higher profit than the last. If you have $5000 this this most effective way for making rapid cash.Your first week you'll bring in $2500, then money will multiply like crazy. If your wondering I am not a broker or sales rep. I am just a 16 year old kid who has mastered day trading. All I ask from the people I give this simple advice too is clousure and $1000.oo in appreciation of the thousands of dollars you'll make, but if you don't send the money of appreciation, I can't do a thing about it.

Ok, enough with the intro. Here is the simple plan...

1.Open a online trading source-Scottrade recommended
    2.Start with 2000-$5000 dollars
    3.purchase a penny stock for .50 or less(with $5000 you should be able to buy 10000) with a limit order purchase of .02 less than the openning bid.
    4.when the limit order purchases the stock set another limit order to sell for .03 higher than the openning bid
    5.this all should have taken an hour or less.

With $5000 you pocketted 5000/.5=10000 stocks x .05=$500-12 x 2 limit order fees=$476.
    This is all acustomed to my strategy of risk free trading.

That example was just working the market for a few minutes if you played it all day you'll pull in a guarenteeded profit of at least 1000$ a day or more, but that's a totally different strategy.

I ve been doing this stratefy for about a year. Its 100% safe and very effective. Here's my example from my trading today :

Starting cash- $14,750 bought ztel stock for .40
    14,750/.40=38,875 stocks x .05 profit per stock=$1,843
    All in 25 minutes. 8/27/04

Well that's all I have to offer you hope you consider trying it... here is my e-mail if you have any questions at all. I'll even give you stock picking advice.

[email protected]
    investerboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2004, 10:09 PM
    Share Tips
    No but I do have some unbelievable advice for you if your intrested in making $500 trading online working 1 hour a day or less your first day, and each day will only bring in higher profit than the last. If you have $5000 this this most effective way for making rapid cash.Your first week you'll bring in $2500, then money will multiply like crazy. If your wondering I am not a broker or sales rep. I am just a 16 year old kid who has mastered day trading. All I ask from the people I give this simple advice too is clousure and $1000.oo in appreciation of the thousands of dollars you'll make, but if you don't send the money of appreciation, I can't do a thing about it.

Ok, enough with the intro. Here is the simple plan...

1.Open a online trading source-Scottrade recommended
    2.Start with 2000-$5000 dollars
    3.purchase a penny stock for .50 or less(with $5000 you should be able to buy 10000) with a limit order purchase of .02 less than the openning bid.
    4.when the limit order purchases the stock set another limit order to sell for .03 higher than the openning bid
    5.this all should have taken an hour or less.

With $5000 you pocketted 5000/.5=10000 stocks x .05=$500-12 x 2 limit order fees=$476.
    This is all acustomed to my strategy of risk free trading.

That example was just working the market for a few minutes if you played it all day you'll pull in a guarenteeded profit of at least 1000$ a day or more, but that's a totally different strategy.

I ve been doing this stratefy for about a year. Its 100% safe and very effective. Here's my example from my trading today :

Starting cash- $14,750 bought ztel stock for .40
    14,750/.40=38,875 stocks x .05 profit per stock=$1,843
    All in 25 minutes. 8/27/04

Well that's all I have to offer you hope you consider trying it... here is my e-mail if you have any questions at all. I'll even give you stock picking advice.

[email protected]
    ludiana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2005, 07:22 AM
    New companies
    Please how or where can I get the information of new companies that are in stock trading, for example stocks fom $.50 to $4 per stock
    My e-mail is [email protected]
    manutdman Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2005, 03:02 PM
    Search it up in Google, share trading tips or something

It usually returns good search results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Share [ 3 Answers ]

Can I buy shares without contacting the broker( not paying commission )?

Share with DC ++ [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently started to surf the internet but a software called dc ++ there I have to enter into different hubs and channels The real problem is most of the channels have some minimum share like 100mb, 500mb I am only able to enter into the 0 share channel Will somebody tell me how...

Share my files using a vpn [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to setup a private network between two remote computers. Each one of the computers connects to the Internet using a dial-up connection. I am running the windows XP VPN server in the first computer and I establish a VPN over dial-up connection between them. The VPN server...

Jokes to Share.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, just thought I'd share some of the Jokes I receive now and then as some of them are just too cute to keep to myself. If anyone want's to join in, please do so. Humor is good medicine. WOMEN'S REVENGE "Cash, check or charge?" I asked, after folding items the woman wished to purchase. As...

View more questions Search