ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 07:53 PM

I dare you!!
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2008, 08:01 PM

Also, have you looked into capital one?

They give out pretty low credit limit cards (around $300)
    Vision Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 08:03 PM

Sure have.. Denied.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2008, 08:04 PM

:(

Sorry little one. I tried.
    Vision Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 08:06 PM

Lol. I know, so have I. Hence the reason I seek advice from you folks. Seems like an impossible task.
    Cassiah Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Oct 8, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Another way to go about it, is getting a secured credit card. You start by putting money on it, usually $300-$700 dollars. Then that is what your credit limit is. Almost like a prepaid debit card. Since it is your own money, you actually aren't using "credit" but if you make your payments on time it will build your credit. After about a year or so, they will raise your limit and then you will start using "credit". I was in the same boat as you a few years ago, and this is what I did to build my credit rating.
    shoupzsnews101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 10:21 AM

Well, I have been wanting a card, But my parents say (im 14) that they got bad credit that way so, I can't get a Real Cell phone I have to have a Pay As You Go (Go Phone) So they say IF I am going to get a card until whenever it would HAVE to be a Debit Card for your same reason, if I were you I would try to pay of debt And Cancel the credt card and Get a debit, U will be debt free, credit free with it. That's what I would do.
    Vision Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 10:28 AM

Being as you're 14, I'm going to let slide the fact that your post makes no sense.
    First, I don't have debt, that was mentioned.
    Second, I don't have a credit card to cancel. I'm trying to get one.
    Third, a debit card has nothing to do with credit, I have two, trust me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knowing which credit bureau is being checked when you apply for credit/Credit Cards [ 1 Answers ]

Which credit cards use only the trans union credit report for their cc applications? this knowledge may help me save part of my universe>:D

To many credit cards [ 1 Answers ]

Can a person ever have to many credit cards and if you can have as many as you want does it hurt your credit

Credit Cards [ 15 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering, I purchased two website's over the internet by a business out of Tempe, Arizona, two Days later they called convicing me to buy advertising for these websites. Well, I did and it cost me $6,500.00 for this advertising program later to figure out they are scammers. I...

Credit cards [ 2 Answers ]

My Russian neighbors asked me a question about credit cards. They have five credit cards. 4 cards are in the husband’s name only. And one is in the wife’s name only. If the husband dies. Is the wife Responsible for the husband’s credit card debt.

View more questions Search