Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l3monlim3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2006, 06:43 PM
    How to lighten but not go white!
    Daggett and Ramsdell. Does anyone know anything about this product? Is it safe? I have dark skin. Not chocolate but carmel. I want to lighten but NOT whiten it! I still want to have some color, lol. Besides it would be obvious if I go white. I want to go one or a few shades lighte and for it not to be so obvious which I'm sure I can pull off seeing. I don't go outside at all so sunlight won't be a problem. What do you suggest?
    tracie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2006, 09:33 PM
    Hello ,
    You can try whiterskin.com or civantskin.com lotion. But research it first before you do anything drastic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What works to lighten skin? [ 2 Answers ]

I have some dark spots on my face from acne scars and I also have very dark knees. There are so many creams out there I have no idea what to try. Has anyone ever used Ma Ma Lotion? I'm thinking about trying that. Does anyone have any suggestions of what will work fast?

How to lighten dark underarms [ 8 Answers ]

I heard about this cream that was used... I forgot what the brand was. It was sold in Manila, Philippines. If anyone knows about that. Please let me know. I think it cost PHP950 + shipping expenses. I'm looking for that. Or any other suggestions?

Lighten Dark Hair [ 5 Answers ]

Can I use a light brown permanent hair dye to lighten up a dark auburn semi-permanent job that I recently did to myself?

Too dark to lighten [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, everyone. Just a brief description of myself. I am african with a mixture of black and brown complexion. My arms are brown/dark brown as wll as my legs and chest. But my torso, neck, back and face are black (almost jet black). My nose and central areas of my face are brown though. Before...

View more questions Search