Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skinsolution Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 12:05 AM
    Dirty skin
    This is very embarrassing!
    I have skin that is much darker than my normal complection. It is unfortunately due to carlessness from my youth. I scrub really hard but I can't seem to get rid of it. Please help. Please note that I can't afford expensive creams and laser treatments. How can I get rid of this problem??
    Robin3184 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Are you sure you don't have any health issues? Diabetes can cause a discoloration to the skin. I would get a complete check (blood work, etc.) up with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dirty skin [ 17 Answers ]

This is very embarrassing! I have skin that is much darker than my normal complection. It is unfortunately due to carlessness from my youth. I scrub really hard but I can't seem to get rid of it. Please help. Please note that I can't afford expensive creams and laser treatments. How can I get rid...

Dirty looking skin [ 3 Answers ]

My child gets patches all over her body but especially behind her ears and on her neck/chest where it looks like she is dirty. The patches aren't raised, though a little dry feeling, and don't come off with soap. I have actually had to scrub with rubbing alcohol and a loofa. This hurts my...

Dirty looking skin, [ 4 Answers ]

How do you get rid of that dirty looking skin under the arm, on the elbows? :(

Dirty dark skin [ 1 Answers ]

I've got dark and what I think is dirty skin around the front of my waist from not cleaning properly when I was younger. I really want it to go, I scrub and scrub but nothing changes. Please help me!!

Dirty skin patches [ 1 Answers ]

I have dirty skin patches on the back of my neck,elbows,ankles,and knees. Soap or alcohol does not work. Does any one know about this or how to get rid of it?

View more questions Search