Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angie622 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 11:19 PM
    Can we adopt this baby?
    We have fostered a baby since birth to 6 months who is up for adoption by adoptive parents who have his 3 siblings.Can we try to adopt him ?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Sep 6, 2008, 11:28 PM
    If you have been his/her foster parents for his/her entire life you have very good chances to do it.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 7, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Why would you want to separate the child from his siblings?

Is the difference that THIS child was an infant, but the other children older and not as easy for you to deal with their hurt and anger at their biological parents?

Get a lawyer. An attorney will tell you what your chances of adopting this child away from its siblings are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to adopt a baby you know the mother would never give up [ 6 Answers ]

My bestfriends niece is one month pregnant and fourteen years old the father of her baby is fourteen as well, my fiancé and I have talked about adopting their baby only because we both know that she and the father can not take care of that baby and I know for a fact that it will not be safe in the...

How do I adopt my baby sister? [ 4 Answers ]

I am needing help on how to adopt my baby half sister. My father is extremely abusive he is a horrible horrible man. He ruined my childhood. I moved in with them at one point to help prevent him from hurting my sister but he started to hurt me again and I had to get out before it got worse. I know...

How do I adopt a baby from a friend? [ 5 Answers ]

My friend's daughter is 18 yrs. And has two kids. She is pregnant with her third child. My husband and I are unable to have our own children and the girl wants to give the baby up. She wants to let us take and raise the baby as our own. I don't know where to search and find the steps of adopting at...

My boyfriend wants to adopt my baby [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 15 month old baby. I went for a dna test with a guy and it came back that he's not her biological father. My boyfriend wants to adopt her. So I have two questions... 1. do we have to be married for him to adopt her. 2, Do I have to find out who her biological father is and have him sign...

Looking for a baby to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for two years and trying to have a baby for one year. We are not having any luck and are trying to find an adoption situation. We are looking for a birthmom who wants to find a family for her child. We are a happy family and could pprovide well for a child, so if...

View more questions Search