Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanc1430 Posts: 106, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Getting rid of a bad smell in apartments
    Hi
    I don't know if this is the correct section to ask this question because I am new but if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

I have 5 condos to clean and two of them have food left in the frig and freezer that is moving.

Personally I would just throw it out

What would you suggest to get rid of the smell after it's been cleaned?

Thank you
    Nanc1430
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Clean it real good, then put some Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets inside and close the door.

Two or three will keep it smelling fresh for quite a long time, when they start to fade out, just replace them with new sheets.

You can also use Baking Soda, but while it will absorb the odor, it will not provide the fresh smell the softener sheets will.

I believe this will solve your problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting apartments [ 3 Answers ]

What is the going rate for painting apartments interior?

Beagles and Apartments [ 2 Answers ]

I am a college student and my roommates and I want to get a dog. We are considering a beagle. The concern I have is that we will only be able to go back to our apartment every 3 or 4 hours to take it out and play with it. Will this be enough time? I know that beagles hate being alone, I...

Tresspassingin Apartments [ 5 Answers ]

If a landlord administers a tresspassing notice to someone in a apartment complex is that person totally prohibited to visit family that live there. Or is they prohibited from being in the community part of the complex.

Basement apartments [ 2 Answers ]

Are Basement Apaerments Legal In New York City

Apartments [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been working on lowering our bills. Mine got paid off but he still has about 6,000 left. We absolutely HAVE to get an apartment in June and we are afraid we could only get 2,000 or 3,000 paid off by then. Our credit scores are in the low 600's. Does anyone know the...

View more questions Search