Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novicecollect Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Deruta liqueur pitcher.
    I've always been interesting in collecting. I have recently found a piece that struck my fancy in a thrift store. It is a Deruta ceramic pitcher. On the bottom, it has a few markings: a.s./E.4 and Deruta italy and two straight line, short. It stands about 8" tall or so and has two plate type identifiers on the front: on the neck is Michel Liqueur and the second on the belly says crème de Menthe *white* I do not know where to begin research on this item.. it is my first. I have already exhausted about three hours online for this purpose. All sites seem to require a paying membership. Question(s): Does anyone know anything about this item? Where is a good place to research collectibles (paid/free membership, free preferred? Thanks!!
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Sep 6, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Hi,

Ebay is always a good place to do some research

eBay

This item is listed there --- Ace
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Sep 6, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Hi Again,

Pitcher Sivolpi Dervta Made in Italy 2958/20 - eBay (item 230286621831 end time Sep-06-08 19:02:07 PDT)

Not sure if the shortcut works -- Ace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was given set of Whataburger Yellow Rose of Texas 150th Birthday glasses and pitcher, [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I was given a set of 10 Whataburger Yellow Rose of Texas 150th Birthday Glasses and a matching pitcher as a gift. I was told to "hold on to them". I am trying to find out if they really are a collectors set or just normal everyday use glasses. Would anyone know where I would...

Physics-baseball pitcher [ 3 Answers ]

When a pitcher throws a ball after the ball leaves his hand is there a force still acting on it? Thanks;)

View more questions Search