Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    remoteproblems Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 08:39 AM
    Harbor Breeze remote
    I have 2 harbor breeze fans, both remote boxes located in the fan have went bad how do I get the replacement part for these fans, every time I go to their web site it sends me to Lowe's. Any suggestions.
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Sep 6, 2008, 08:47 AM
    A few questions: how long have you had the fans? Are they under warranty? Do you still have the manual that came with it? If you recently got the fans you might be able to return them to the store or they might give you the part you need out of the boxes they have there and send those boxes back to the company so that you don't have to disassemble the fan. If you have the manual there should be a number you can call listed inside. You could also contact lowes- if that's where you got the fans and ask what they suggest. They might have a number you can call too. I know when I worked at Menards we did whatever we could to help people out. Hopefully wherever you bought them from is the same way.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Litex makes Harbor Breeze. Their number is in our sticky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Remote-Only Fan w/o Fan Control [ 13 Answers ]

I have a newly installed Harbor Breeze fan that is controlled only via the remote. When the switch is in the ON position the fan comes on automatically and cannot be turned off. The remote correctly controls the light but does not work for the fan, i.e.. Changing the speed or turning it off. I...

Harbor Breeze fan with remote [ 10 Answers ]

We just bought two Harbor Breeze ceiling fans that come with a remote control kit. Our electrician seemed wary about installing fans w/remotes because he has seen a lot of problems with them (mostly related to minor power surges in the home). We're really not interested in having the remote control...

Harbor Breeze Remote/Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze Fan for over a year with no problems. The other day When I put it on via the remote it only would go to one speed and the lite would Not go on... Well I changed the battery and all seemed well... But after a few Days the lite will work with the remote but the fan will not...

Harbor Breeze Fan W/Remote [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased 5 harbor breeze fans w/ remote and no pull chain for my home. Not long after purchase one fan acted like the motor was binding up so I returned it for a replacement model. I ended up having to pay extra to get a fan that was close enough to match my other four fans. Now I have two...

Harbor breeze fan with remote [ 2 Answers ]

I have these remote control fans and lights throughout my house, all are working fine, except one. The remote is fine, if I change the numbers it works in other rooms. Now does anyone know HOW CAN I DISCONNECT REMOTE AND USE IT WITHOUT REMOTE. ANY RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED.

View more questions Search