Ask
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

May 9, 2006, 06:23 AM
    I can only talk about my husband: I'm practically a "walking map"
    Millie
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2006, 10:37 AM
    If this is your biggest concern in the relationship... then you have problems. This is soooooooooooo freaking minor.

You have to understand to accept peoples +'s and -'s - it's about getting along. You will never find that perfect love that you dream about, that you read about... it's called accepting someone for who they are - problem is a lot people can't deal with that - women WILL break up with guys over something so trivial as this and it's reallt dumb.

You're lucky he isn't an abuser, cheater, alcoholic, beater, liar etc.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 11, 2006, 10:44 PM
    I just wanted to give you guys an update. My boyfriend Sean and I have compromised. He told me that he will check for directions, or let me navigate him whenever we go out to events. I also came up with some ideas on how to make the car trips more enjoyable.

I use to give good relationship advice before admin made me the Beauty & Skin Care expert. And I always made sure that I answered peoples' questions to the best of my ability... I think the key to a successful relationship is communication without blame. You must also try to compromise. With that in mind, there are a few common areas where we should all learn to meet somewhere in the middle, and work out our differences. I've seen some people give really good advice in this category, keep it up.

This issue is resolved and closed as per PP request: Curlyben

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fan won't stop [ 2 Answers ]

The compressor on the a/c turns off but the fan continues to run. Tonight when I turned off the a/c at the t-stat, the fan and compressor came back on even though the unit was turned off. What is my problem? The unit is about 24 years old and the t-stat was replaced a few months ago.

Help! Sub won't stop hitting... [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to install my sub and it won't stop vibrating. I had it hooked up while testing it, and everything was fine. Now if I turn on the headunit, the sub just rapid fires as hard as it can (it's shaking my whole house, and my mom's trying to sleep... ) I tried tracing the wiring, but alas,...

Looking for help to stop a stalker... [ 11 Answers ]

I am a hairdresser in a big city, and a few days ago I just got out of a long term relationship with someone I deeply loved. I was hurt, and lonely... when I met a man as a customer in my salon. I KNOW I should have known better, as I have never gone out with a client in the past, but something...

How do I get my poodle pup to stop... [ 2 Answers ]

Pooping in her bed? He is crate trained but I put her in a restricted area during the day. She won't lay in her bed but she does poop in it :confused:. How do I get her to lay in the bed w/o pooping in it?

View more questions Search