Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Sep 5, 2008, 11:32 PM
    Possibly pregnant? Again?
    Okay, I know what pregnancy is... I know how pregnancy feels... been their done that.. lol. So what do I need advice on? Well lately I've been feeling "pregnancy". I have been taking off my hubby's head for the stupidests things. I have been sleeping A lot more, taking naps during the day, and my breasts are very tender. I have taken a pregnancy test using first morning urine. It was negative. These feelings aren't going away. Now for the kicker... I have the merina iud in for just shy of two years now... Just looking for some reassurance that I'm not going crazy. I know that the possibility of my being preggy is very very slim but still why feel this way.. I can't measure from lmp since I hardly ever have a period anymore. I had one the tail end of July... Oh and I have random bouts of just feeling sick. Nothing too bad just that icky feeling. So what do you all think... The only thing I really have to go on is gut feeling. I typically don't fly off the handle as bad as I have been. It didn't even occur to me that pregnancy might be a cause until I thought to myself "what is wrong with me?" Then it occurred to me that pregnancy, however slim the possibility, is a possibility... Just tell me I'm crazy.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 11:02 AM
    You're crazy... :) Actually you might not be... it can happen that an IUD slips and pregnancy occurs... hence my sister's third boy!
    Might also be a period is coming up and you are just having more pronounced premenstrual symptoms than usual. Since you can't go by lack of period, you will have to go by other possible signs. If you feel there are just too many symptoms to dismiss, set an appointment with your doctor to have it checked out.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Sep 6, 2008, 03:10 PM
    I checked the IUD just a couple of days ago... *shrugs* I forgot to mention that these "symptoms" have been nagging at me for over two weeks. There isn't any added stress in my life at the moment. I guess I'll be picking up some hpt's next walmart trip... lol. My sister in law just found out today that she is preggy... possibly with twins as she has been taking clomid and on the last us to see if her ovaries were ready to drop an egg both were... lol... that means another set of fraternal twins if what my suspicions prove true... I still have this really bad migraine that started almost the same time that the symptoms started... it comes and goes though. Usually worse in the evenings... I don't know... Hurry and wait.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibly pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my last period began on April 16. I had sex on the 26 and May 10. On the 26 it was kind of unprotected at first by we used something by the end. On the 10 it was numerous times and he half pulled out at the end. Since then, my breasts have been pretty sore and I had been...

Possibly pregnant on the iud [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, here's my situation, I'm on the iud for about two years now, now I have a sister who was on this for just a year and is now four months pregnant, so okay now lately I've been having symptoms like bad nausea, very tired with no energy at all, feeling a little dizzy and light headed here and...

Possibly Pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE... I NEED SOME ADVICE... I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER CHILD!! My husband and I just got married last weekend :D... however, I think that I might be pregnant. Granted, I am on my period now, but my mother had her period (or psuedoperiod) 4 months into her pregnancy with me and a couple of...

Possibly pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I had my last period on march 16. I have a usual cycle of 29 days. I am currrently on birth control but in the beginning of march I missed 3 pills in a row. I had sex a few times during the month, each time starting without a cnodon then stopping midway to put one on. We had...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search