Hello dear sir madam
    I am really happy to get chanse to ask some questions
    I am really gratuated secendary and I always dream to study in romania
    How ican get it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2008, 06:34 PM
    Hi, dansho11!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just titled and moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. So, if someone wants to ask a question, it needs to be posted in the appropriate topic area on a thread of it's own and not as a response to someone else's question, unless it is part of an answer to the original question that is posted at the top of the page.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Now, concerning your question, what is it that you would like to study in Romania? Also, is there some reason that is making it difficult for you to pursue studies in Romania?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romania [ 2 Answers ]

Are Romanians considered as whites? I know that Romania has been conquered by the huns and the turks. I am wondering. PLease let me know if you know. THanks.

MDS in romania [ 1 Answers ]

I have completed my BDS in india.I am looking for my MDS IN ROMANIA.I want to know how to get admission into romanian medical university.romanian pg degree is eligible to practise here in inida or have to to give screening exam for that?and is that approved by european council ?can I pratcise in...

What is the Monthly average salary in Galati, Romania [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me.. I was thinking of relocating next year to Galati, Romania. I live in the US. What is the monthly average salary of a registered nurse in Galati Romania. Or if you are working as a receptionest in a hotel? Thanks.

Romania [ 3 Answers ]

I need some information please. Is Romanian food very different from Western foods? PLease help. Thank you.

View more questions Search