Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quinny252 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 5, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Crazy family
    I don't understand what's wrong with my whole family,I have a 29 year old sister that was real close to my step-dad(more on this in a mintue)her and my mom was close at one time now all of a sudden one argument and my mom say she don't like my sister anymore and my mother have gotten her house door change(she changed the door lock)it hurts me to see my family carry on like this do you know it's been over a year since I've last seen,talked to on the phone,etc my sister.I must have some of the meanest family members or what,my sister won't contact us by no means but people in the city tell us they see her all the time with my step-dad,now listen to this do you think my sister and my mom's ex-husband are having relations and my mother is so mad about it that my sister is erased from the family the sad thing about it unless my sister was faking it the whole time we always thought she was the innocent one,maybe it was just a front.can somebody tell me what in the world is going on,my family is torn apart bad!
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 6, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Is there a way that you can contact her? Or find out from anyone what her phone number is? You should talk to her.. and find out through "the horse's mouth" what the truth is.

Remember that she's your sister. Don't judge her. Try to love her unconditionally even if what she's up to is a shocker.
    quinny252 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 6, 2008, 11:08 AM
    No That's No Way Of Really Contacting Her Because Nobody Know Her Number That I Know,she Don't Want To Be Reached Cause If She Did She Would Have Been Got In Contact At Least With Me ,it's Like She's Telling On Herself,others Who Know My Mom Have Told Us They See Her All The Time With My Mother's Ex-husband And They So Close You Only Get So Close To A So Called Parent Right!! more Than Anything I Believe She's Fooling Around With My Mother's Ex-husband And Will Never Show Her Face Again To Face Up For What She Have Done!agree Or Not
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 7, 2008, 05:24 AM
    Maybe she is maybe she isn't. I don't know your sister and I can't presume to know what she's up to based on your opinion about what you think is going on. You opinion is your side of things...

Worst case scenario: What if she is having a relationship w/ you mom's ex? Would you stop loving her? Would that be the end for you two sisters?

I'm not condoning it, say she were having relations w/ her ex-step dad... I'm merely suggesting that even if it is a possibility... she is still your sister. You might want to consider how you feel about losing her... or don't you care?

I wonder what YOUR opinion about the whole thing is...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I really crazy or is it just my family? [ 6 Answers ]

What do you do when EVERYONE ALWAYS tells you that you are crazy? I feel like all I need is someone to just sit down and listen to me. Everyone form my mother to my husband continuously tells me I need to be committed to a mental institution. I do feel like I'm about to bust wide open and I feel...

Family Dilemma -- Crazy Uncle? [ 2 Answers ]

My mom and I live in WA state and most of her family (her dad, sister and older brother) lives in South Dakota. Her older brother has always been a little challenged. Something happened when he was young and caused him not to develop mentally all the way. He started living with his grandma at...

Eviction of a family member from a single family home [ 2 Answers ]

My brother who is about 37 years old lives with my father, sister and myself; my brother is an alcoholic and a drug addict and is verbally abusive to my father who is 71 years old and is also disabled. My father wants him to move out of the house; is there a specific amount of time, by law, that...

View more questions Search