Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allisha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 07:11 AM
    I have began a new business in Mary Kay Cosmetic and I would like to send out letter informing my family and friends. I need some advise on writing the perfect letter about my business.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Hi, allisha!

I just titled and moved your question that you had posted as a response to someone else's question to a thread of it's own so that yours will get noticed more as being your own question. This place doesn't operate the same way that a chat room does. So, if someone wants to post a new question that's not in any way an answer to the question at the top of the page, it's best to be starting a new thread with the new question.

Concerning your question, writing a letter of introduction isn't all that hard. You state who you are, where you are located, what you have to offer and how people can get in touch with you.

If you would like to post a draft of a letter here, we would be glad to take a look at it and advise you as to how you might make it the best that it could be. Please don't include your contact information in the letter though, because this site is not to be used for advertising a business.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business Introduction Letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need to develop an introduction letter to market my hotel to potential clients. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Writing a introduction letter. [ 3 Answers ]

rolleyes: Good Day everyone, I have started a greeting card business. Mainly because love making cards. The other reason is because so many people enjoy my work. So, I have gathered names and addresses of companies. I think most companies send out some type of card for either thanking their...

Business introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all Can somebody help me how to write a effective business introduction letter. As it's a startup company and I am into IT Placement consulting business. I want to introduce myself to the other prime vendors. Please help me in this regard Thank you

Technical writing of an introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

Good evening everyone, I just found this site and am grateful to find someone that could help me to write an introduction letter from company to company, I work for a construction company as a marketing manager and need to write a concise and short letter to the point drawing the attention and...

Writing an introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

We are a furniture compnay and are now trying to sell to shops all over the country, I am a little unsure how to go abut writing a proffessional letter introducing our company, I have photos of suites ready to send with the letter. Thanks Michelle

View more questions Search