Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Sep 5, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Going to 'do it' tomorrow for 1st time. I'm scared!
    Hello.. well.. as it says up top that's really about it.. lol, because this girl I have been seeing for a little while now wants to 'do it' I want to as well.. but I'm scared... lol...

She has done it before and I don't know if ill be good at it or not.. and I'm very self cautious about my bits... all I'm really asking is... is there any tips.. or anything to make me feel more secure about it.. we do love each other and I think it might be good :)
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 01:56 PM
    How old are the two of you?

Sep 5, 2008, 01:57 PM
    We are both 15, yes I know the law etc
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 02:17 PM
    Well, I'll try not sound like I'm making a speech, but this is really my advice to you. If you really want to "be ready" to have sex, do some research. Tomorrow is coming fast, so get to the library immediately.

Some suggested reading would be:
    "How to Make Love - Giving, not Getting"
    "Statistics - Low percentage does not men NO percentage"
    "Teen Parenting - All teen pregnancies are unplanned"
    "Ways to show love other than sexual intercourse"

No, none of those books are real, but hopefully the titles make the points. The most important of all is "Sex is for making babies, that's what it's for, that's what it is designed to do. Even with birth control, lowered risk of pregnancy does not mean NO risk."

Both of my kids were conceived while my wife and I were on birth control. Two kinds, in fact. The universe wants to make babies. If you have sex with this girl, that's the playground your playing in.

Make sure that's OK with you. If it is, then hey, go to the library and look up some books on GIVING pleasure sexually, because that's what people miss most of the time.

Sep 5, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Thanks jb :),

I do know how to give oral and how to pleasure a girl (g-spot clitorus ect)
    And ill try and look them books up asap :)

Thanks again :)
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Its his first time... I don't think he's going to be able to focus so much on "giving" this time around.

Look bro, its your first time... don't sweat it. Enjoy it for what it is and don't feel too bad when it doesn't last that long.

This is your freebie. Get all the nervousness out of the way this time around.

Next time you play ball, you won't feel it so much and THEN you can start to take some tips and pointers on how to be a better "lover"

Good luck stud

Sep 5, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Thing is I have gave oral and other stuff but not inserting sex.. lol
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 02:30 PM
    Yeah... I had done the same for a couple years... but it didn't seem to help much the first time around.

Best I can say is just go in there to enjoy yourself and enjoy this girl. Don't get all wrapped up in your head with what you should or shouldn't be doing. Just go for it and enjoy
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Did you ever think that maybe you are not ready? If you are writing here, you have doubts. Are you prepared to be a daddy?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Okay, I'm on the fence here everyone.

The mom in me wants to say, "you're too young, don't do it, you have the rest of your life ahead of you to be sexually active, so don't rush it".

The 37 year old that has a pretty promiscuous past says, "Hey, just be careful, don't stress about it, just let it happen".

Okay, I'm going to try and find a middle ground.

You are too young, but I can't preach about that because I was young too. I was one of the lucky ones, I only ever got one STD and it was cleared up in a matter of months, no lasting side effects at all. I never got pregnant, but that was all luck, because I didn't always use birth control. I guess someone above was looking out for me.

Having said that, I went to a Catholic school, graduation year 4 of my friends were pregnant. All of them married the guy, only one remains married today, she is not the norm, trust me.

Out of those 4, 3 of them used birth control and still got pregnant, one of them used two different forms of birth control and still got pregnant. There are people on this site who will tell you the same thing. There is no form of birth control that is 100% effective, even if you use two or three forms of birth control there's still a chance. Are you ready to be a dad at 15? Do you know what being a dad entails? Do you know how much it costs to raise a child? That's the research I'd do if I were you, because after the fact it's too late.

Okay, I realize that no matter what we say you'll do what you want, so I'm going to tell you to please be careful. If the girl isn't on birth control, she should be before you consider sex, and she should be for at least one month before sex, because that's how long it takes for the pill to start working. Use a condom, read the package so that you know the right way to use one. Most times a pregnancy occurs because the condom wasn't used properly. Talk to your parents about this, as a mom I'd want to know, and I'd want to make sure that my son has all the information he needs before taking this step.

That's all. I'd say good luck like I usually do, but instead I will say, make the right choice, be as careful as you can, and make sure you won't regret this, ever. :)
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Then why you're planning of doing it? More than law thing, if you get her pregnant, can you take the consequences? You will pay child support, her parents will be furious and you will be jailed.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 7, 2008, 09:22 AM
    >Reminder<
    OP is 15 and as such graphic advice WILL be removed.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Wow. I think you're too young. I'm not going to mince words about it and it's not a moral thing. I hope you know how to prevent pregnancy and disease but you should know that condoms can be cumbersome and can break, etc. My rule when I was your age and for several years thereafter was that I could not have sex until I was ready for the responsibility of a child. May sound old fashioned, but the reality is that there are thousands of children born from parents who were using protection.

I also think it's important to understand that sex way, way, way ups the ante in the relationship. If you have been seeing someone for a "while" it's not the same as knowing someone is "the one". It's difficult for adults to deal with people they had a sexual relationsnhip with and no longer see, and we don't have to go to school together the next day! We don't have a whole gossip mill churning around us, made largely of immature people who use our personal lives as a topic for entertaining conversation. Fact is, if you have sex with someone and break up it hurts more. It just does. That physical connection releases a lot of chemicals in our brains, particularly for the girl. You breaking up with her after this could really devastate her emotionally, and she may not have a system in place to help her through it. Or the reverse can happen - she could dump you.

Sure, you could break up anyway and it would stink, but not as much if you don't have sex. Think about how this will work out emotionally. There's a lot you can do to be close and even to orgasm without intercourse which does not have the same emotional power or risk.

I wish you well in your life, and only good relationships!

Sep 14, 2008, 06:41 AM
    Well... we didn't do it :)

I told her that I wasn't ready and... she finished with me yestarday

So, I'm thinking that all she wanted was sex from me :(

But oh well, ill know now not to go back to her :P
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Sep 14, 2008, 07:05 AM
    Way to go d00d.
    Find someone who actually cares for WHO YOU ARE. Not WHAT YOU HAVE if you catch my drift.
    Now I'm not saying that was the only reason, But well you know.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 14, 2008, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackythehacker
    well... we didnt do it :)

I told her tht i wasnt ready and... she finished with me yestarday

So, im thinking that all she wanted was sex from me :(

I glad you decided not to, it shows your maturity, it really does.

One day someone will come along that makes your heart flutter, your palms sweat, and you will know that you are ready. Wait for that girl, it's worth it. :)
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Sep 14, 2008, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mackythehacker
    well... we didnt do it :)

I told her tht i wasnt ready and... she finished with me yestarday

So, im thinking that all she wanted was sex from me :(

HEYYY! THANK YOU!
    Finally, another teen with some sense...

I am 16 and have trouble finding other teens with such maturity.
    2 of my friends (age 16, 17) are pregnant. The weird thing is, THEY ARE SURPRISED! What did they think was going to happen after having unsafe sex?

Thank you for being smart about this...
    And when the time does come, be safe :).

Sep 16, 2008, 05:31 AM
    Thank you all for the comments :D

It has made me feel so much better about myself :)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 16, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Stay with us and help others in your agegroup with the same issues. It will make you feel better and help others as well. We are so proud of you!

You will experience the pleasures of an intimate relationship when you are ready and know the responsibilities attached. Until then, enjoy you life, your freedom and walk tall and proud!

lunapotter Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Sep 18, 2008, 02:38 PM
    Pease don't do it. 1:you don't want to pay for it dearly. What if something went wrong and she got pregnant,you want to be a daddy?then there's the risk of it being all you do.basically, sex is for marrige. It should be kept that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm scared to have sex for the first time ! [ 15 Answers ]

I really want o have sex with the boy I've been with for a year now and we have come to trust each other enough to do this. The onlt thing is, I'm very nervous all of my friends tell me it hurts reall really really bad to do it for the first time I want to soi get the pain over with and enjoy it ,...

I'm scared.drug test tomorrow [ 7 Answers ]

I've been smopking for awhile now and I got caught up in some stuff and now I'm on probation so I have to drug test tomorrow I just smoked w/ my girlfriend and my homegirl.. will certos work, if not what should I do?? :confused:

First time I'm scared! [ 4 Answers ]

Does it hurt the first timeyou have sex? I'm really scared. I'm not like like 12 either haha I'm 22 and getting married in a few months. I've waited and I'm scared to death!! Help!

Scared about first time [ 12 Answers ]

I am about to get married to the love of my life and we decided not to have sex until our wedding night. The problem is that both me and her are virgins. I'm sort of scared about it because of breaking her hymen. I heard that it hurts but that is not my main concern. What I am worred about is the...

Scared about the first time [ 4 Answers ]

Here is the situation, I am a virgin, and I have been dating this girl for about 3 months now. She is more sexually experienced then me. She wants to have sex, but when I am with her she waits for me to make a move. I don't know what to do. I should also mention that I have never had this problem,...

View more questions Search