Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 18, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lunapotter
    pease dont do it. 1:you dont want to pay for it dearly. what if something went wrong and she got pregnat,you want to be a daddy?then theres the risk of it being all you do.basically, sex is for marrige. it should be kept that way.
    It is important to read all the posts before responding. The OP has decided not to go ahead with this, therefore your advice is not relevant.

Thank you.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 18, 2008, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    It is important to read all the posts before responding. The OP has decided not to go ahead with this, therefore your advice is not relevant.

Thank you.

mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Sep 22, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post

Thanks =] lol
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Sep 22, 2008, 04:23 PM

I agree with danielnoahsmommy. Are you prepared to be a daddy if it comes out positive? Are you ready to have sex? Are you resposible for what happens are more importantly are you prepared?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2008, 05:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kati-Katt View Post
    I agree with danielnoahsmommy. Are you prepared to be a daddy if it comes out positive? Are you ready to have sex? Are you resposible for what happens are more importantly are you prepared?
    Once again. Please read all the posts before responding. It is not helpful to give advice when the situation has already been resolved. The OP has decided to wait, the end.

Thank you. :)
    jenny_g Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 11:42 PM

I just want to say thanks to this guy for standing up and being a man. I was going to give it away soon because I thought that this was just expected: nearly all my friends have. Thanks. Now I know I don't have to because there are some real gentlemen out there...
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Sep 28, 2008, 11:47 PM
    Well- It's good you decided to wait
    You should wait until you are 100% sure you want
    To get involved with something like that
    I got pregnant on birth control myself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm scared to have sex for the first time ! [ 15 Answers ]

I really want o have sex with the boy I've been with for a year now and we have come to trust each other enough to do this. The onlt thing is, I'm very nervous all of my friends tell me it hurts reall really really bad to do it for the first time I want to soi get the pain over with and enjoy it ,...

I'm scared.drug test tomorrow [ 7 Answers ]

I've been smopking for awhile now and I got caught up in some stuff and now I'm on probation so I have to drug test tomorrow I just smoked w/ my girlfriend and my homegirl.. will certos work, if not what should I do?? :confused:

First time I'm scared! [ 4 Answers ]

Does it hurt the first timeyou have sex? I'm really scared. I'm not like like 12 either haha I'm 22 and getting married in a few months. I've waited and I'm scared to death!! Help!

Scared about first time [ 12 Answers ]

I am about to get married to the love of my life and we decided not to have sex until our wedding night. The problem is that both me and her are virgins. I'm sort of scared about it because of breaking her hymen. I heard that it hurts but that is not my main concern. What I am worred about is the...

Scared about the first time [ 4 Answers ]

Here is the situation, I am a virgin, and I have been dating this girl for about 3 months now. She is more sexually experienced then me. She wants to have sex, but when I am with her she waits for me to make a move. I don't know what to do. I should also mention that I have never had this problem,...

View more questions Search