Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2008, 01:52 PM
    "True n' Tone Skin Lightner Cream"--contains HQ
    Hello Everyone,

My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and providing great information!

Okay, I have had my hand in several different products for the purpose of "skin lightening." My results have been mixed. Some products work, very slowly. Others completely dry my skin and leave very little if no moisture, and others have proven to be ineffective.

Recently I tried the "True n' Tone Skin Lightener Creme" despite its ingredients. This product contains HQ. The amount is unknown. The results were great! My skin was 2-3 shades lighter within the 1st week. My face was bright and vibrant. I was happy!

"True n Tone" has a very easy application. Simply apply on the face twice per day for 15 minutes then wash off. I was so pleased. Here is a product that actually works. So, I slept in the soap.:rolleyes:

The results were great, and still are. However, now I am becoming a bit concerned about the amount of HQ this product may contain. My skin is now much drier than usual and wrinkled. It's still light, just very sore, especially around the nose, underneath the eye area, and there was also peeling, more than usual, on my cheek.

I have opted to discontinue this product. I am more concerned about the long term effects with continued use.

I rate this product 3 thumbs down, perhaps the short term happiness isn't worth the effects this product may bring fourth with continued use.

I wonder if it's too late to reverse it's effects? Any suggestions anyone......?:cool:
    Camborio Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Sep 5, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Move to a more natural skin care regimen that is ph balanced that will help your skin restore itself.
    schenll Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 11:43 AM

Depends on how your skin is do you know where I could get this produt to buy and I think you was use it wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know if Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream works or if it's a crap.

Skin lightner for acne [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody. I am new to this site. It would be great if you answer me. I have been suffering from severe acne for the past 8 years. So far I have taken treatment from 4 dermatologists. And to each person I sticked for more than 6 months. I saw no improvement except for spending money for...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search