Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Jun 6, 2006, 10:03 PM
    There is much more to the little black book as you call it than meets the eye.
    Yes I will keep my attitude and you can feel free to stay with yours. It is called freedom of choice.

BTW
    This website is for answering questions, so my answers were not directed at you. Also, unlike other sites on the web, there are rules about how you treat others here which I recommend that you become familiar with if you intend to stay.
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Jun 11, 2006, 09:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Jesus was and is the only totally, perfect human to walk this planet. When someone sets out to slander that fact, they must fail. That is just Karma or reaping what you sow...a natual law of the universe. This movie will adversly affect every one that had anything to do with it. I said it before and I will say it again, it is pure CRAP and not worthy of my time nor my hard earned dollor. Just because Jesus forgave and welcomed a prostitute into the fold, does not mean he aquired her services. That, essentially, is what Mr. Brown has said. To hell with Dan Brown. His fame and fortune are fleeting and it will be gone as soon as it came. :mad: BOYCOTT

There are a lot of people who wish they could write as successful a flop as Brown. Still on the best seller list and the movie doing great box office. I should be such a failure! Puhleeeeese!

M:eek:RGANITE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help in VB Code [ 1 Answers ]

Good day, Iam traying to get result of my record as below If next record is biger than previous show "1" If next record is same previous show "1" If next record is smallest show "0" if next record is same previous show "0" Example

DaVinci Code [ 57 Answers ]

WARNING, if anyone has not read the book and wants to or plans on seeing the movie instead, I suggest they not read this thread. Discussion of the themes of the book may reveal plot twists and spoil enjoyment of the book. I just finished reading the book and found it very interesting. It's a...

Decode code [ 1 Answers ]

I am very happy to know about you. Please I am a Cameroonian and having a cingular phone with the following details. What happen with the phone is that my small brother took it and not knowing the operatings,entered a code that he could no longer remember.It show that he had changed the...

View more questions Search