Ask
    PCALS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 12:14 PM
    How do I sharpen a mitre saw
    How do i sharpen a mitre saw
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Circular or hand saw? Unless you have proper equpment, which we don't, you take them to the hardware store to be sharpened. I can go into detail on doing it yourself but have not met anyone who tried it a second time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old mont.wards mitre box [ 3 Answers ]

I was given a old montgomery wards mitre box (no. 84-3975m)but no back saw came with it. So I need to get a saw, but I do not know where to find it.

How do I sharpen table saw blade [ 19 Answers ]

Can someone explain how to sharpen carbide tipped 10" table saw blades? I have a grinder and a Dremel tool, and I would like to sharpen my blade myself. Please indicate if there is an angle to the tips, just the outer edge sharpened? Please tell me step by step. Thanks.

How does one sharpen a lawnmower blade? [ 4 Answers ]

My dad always used to take his to the sharpening place, but there aren't any near where I live now. Does anyone do this themselves? What would I use--a file?

To sharpen or not to sharpen [ 2 Answers ]

My son is two and a half years old and I just purchased his first pair of skates. To me, a thirty year old beer league player at best, the new skates seem dull. Is this for his protection or should they be sharpened so he can learn proper feel for the blades from the start. Of course he will have...

How can I sharpen my canines by myself? [ 5 Answers ]

How can I sharpen my canines myself? By natural ability?

View more questions Search