Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TNChenault Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 08:46 AM
    I am not crazy am I?
    Hi... this is absolutely weird and strange but here it goes. I don't physically see the things I am going to talk about I just think them and feel them and picture them in my mind. When I was younger the 7 my grandmother gave me a little Bible and showed me the Lords prayer and told me it would protect me.. so I slept with it under my pillow and prayed the prayer every night... with the hopes that I wouldn't feel any fear or sadness... it was so weird because the overwhelming surges of sadness that I felt when I was a kid was not projected by me. So as I got older my father went in to what I called a demon kick, it might be a lucid way of explaining it... but he goes in and of different religions like I change my socks... he dragged me in and out of revivals where they pulled different demons out of people.. which did not worsen my feelings it just made me more terrified that they were something bad... my father would blame everything I felt on demons... as I became a teen I noticed that I could sometime feel if someone was feeling uncomfortable or upset.. even though their body language and faces never showed it... I have always been really freaked out by these feeling.. the only time that I have tuned into and actually asked someone about what I was thinking/feeling.. was when I was staying at a house where I saw a perfect picture of a old woman sitting in a chair looking very sadly out the window and a lot more.. I felt an over whelming amount of loneliness when ever I entered her bedroom, which I stayed in sometimes... I was able to give a perfect description of the lady.. but I got scared of the feelings and the fact that I was right.. I never expected that.. and at that point I started to think that maybe something more was going on. It was so weird though I started to get the overwhelming feeling that the lady is saw was angry... but the whole point behind this question is to figure out what is going on now... Ever since I moved in with my fiancé I have felt and overwhelming amount of feelings... going from sadness to anger... I mean I am scared... it use to only be in the back of the house.. in the guest room, bathroom, and the other guest room. I use to keep all doors shut and if I forgot and went to close them later like really late at night in at least one of the rooms I would feel as if a woman with blackened eyes was in there starring at me... and outside when you reached the top of the hill I would get the feeling that someone was chasing me... the woman was very threaten... at first but I had a little girl going on two years ago... I was nervous but I put her room in the first guest room.. the one closest to the our bedroom... and all of a sudden I didn't have any more of those feelings the only time I felt weird was when I would block up the front living room windows.. I had another daughter about 6 months ago.. and the feeling came back while I was pregnant.. but it was different the feeling I kept on thinking was that the woman was hiding... but I started to feel a man... I can feel his aggression... he is everywhere... and a about four months ago my grandmother said that while McKenzie my first daughter was staying at their house she pointed at the shadows in a corner and started crying and ran out of the room... she wouldn't come back in in till my grandmother cut the light back on... this freaked me out and wouldn't go out of my mind... anyway last night I woke up for no reason at all at 3:00am exactly with the overwhelming feeling that some green faced blurry man(I don't think he was young)starring right in my face... I was on the couch so I went to bed... and I could not shake the feeling that a big man was hunching over me starring at me... I actually saw it but it wasn't like I was looking at him it was like I was out of my body watching him hunched over my body starring at me. Anyway if someone can please tell me what is going on. I am new at this and have now idea if I gave you enough information... please tell me what is going on with me and my house hold! Thank you...
    fireandice2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Sep 5, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Ok there was a lot of information in there that I am not sure if its just getting late or if it sort of ran together... Is your question regarding the feelings you get in your home? Is this a home you have lived in for a while, something that is maybe been in your family? Or is it a newer home?

L am going to take a stab at this... I think you may be wanting to know what exactly is happening to you and to make sure you are not crazy. It sounds to me that you have spirits in your home that are trying to get your attention. You said something about a sad, lonely woman? Is this the same woman who started giving off threatening, angry energy when your fiancé moved in? And then you said something about a man (greenish blur - spirits can appear as different colors depending on the energy involved, this could just be perception as well) that you felt hunched over you, watching you sleep? I am just trying to clarify this information since I want to give you input, but don't want to get it wrong.

I do not think you are crazy, spirits manifest to me all the time. I have several in my apt I am currently living in, and I am working on trying to figure out what they want, and what their intent is...

I am more than willing to give my input and some suggestions, but I do need a little more information.

You also said your daughter pointed to an empty corner then ran out crying? In my experience, the innocent eyes of children often see what the eyes of adults do not. As people grow older, they tend to start blocking these things out. Few will embrace it their whole lives and be able to see things that others do not.. psychics for example.
    Teresa51 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Sep 5, 2008, 09:43 PM
    No, you are not crazy!! There are ministries out there (and I am sure in VA) that can help you sort through all this and rid yourself of it. The ministry should be one that doesn't frighten you even more than you may already feel but is compassionate towards you.

I am not an expert on this, but do know that you are not the first to go through this type thing. What you are experiencing could very well be in connection with the number of "religions" that your father exposed you to as a child. (I use the word "religion" loosely because there is nothing holy about some of them. )

I have my own view of what is going on, but like I said, I am not an expert. I strongly encourage you to find a ministry (look in the yellow pages, do a Google search) in your area that can help with relief. You are being robbed of your joy and peace. You deserve a life without this harressment.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Sep 5, 2008, 09:44 PM
    I don't think you're crazy. I sense/feel things but do not see them as if they were there.
    I have avoided hitting kids, dogs, moose, cars this way... and even shared (he got to feel it too) one experience with "the ghost in our house" with my boyfriend...

It is interesting though how these spirits/entities show themselves to different people... or is it just that people are only able to sense them in certain ways.

There are so many things you can do though to explore as long as you don't leave yourself open for bad to come to you...

Have you ever watched Paranormal State? A&E Television - Paranormal State

Sep 6, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fireandice2007
    Ok there was a lot of information in there that I am not sure if its just getting late or if it sort of ran together... Is your question regarding the feelings you get in your home? Is this a home you have lived in for a while, something that is maybe been in your family? Or is it a newer home?

You also said your daughter pointed to an empty corner then ran out crying? In my experience, the innocent eyes of children often see what the eyes of adults do not. As people grow older, they tend to start blocking these things out. Few will embrace it their whole lives and be able to see things that others do not.. psychics for example.
    I am sorry if I can be confusing sometimes... I ramble.. lol.. umm.. I didn't know what history to give so I just kind of talked in circles... the sad and lonely old woman that I felt was at my stepfathers parents house... and it was a perfect discreption of his grandmother who spent the last of her years in a nursing home... I didn't say anything about her being lonely when I asked my stepfather about the lady... it was really the first experience that I had when I had asked someone about what I was seeing.. b/c in the room I stayed in I felt he so strongly... when I had these thoughts before I just ignored them and thought that I was just thinking things... my dad use to say that I had a strong imagination..
    The older lady towards the end of my stay started scaring me... I started to feel threatned and feel as if she was angry.. but it might not have been her as much as it was me... I have always been scared of the supernatural.. praying that I would never see in person what I felt..
    My fiancé and I moved in with him in his house... and that's when I started to feel the new feelings... of a woman.. and its so weird but now that I've talked about it I almost have a clearer picture... the woman I think is in her mid to early thrities... but when we first moved in she was really aggressive.. she stayed especially in the back of the house... and that's when I use to close the doors... it almost felt like if I didn't close the doors something would comeout.. now since I have had my daughtes its almost as if I only feel her every now and then.. in the guest bathroom most... and I know its weird but I feel almost that she checks on my daughters at night...
    The man on the other hand just really freaks me out... and he is why I have sought answers... I started to feel him when I was pregnant with my second daughter.. which was more that 7 months ago.. when I woke up I just had this over active feeling that this man was very close to my face starring straight in to it... and I want to say he's not that old.. now when I woke up his face itself was blurry but not green.. like I could make out that he was bald with really dark eyes and a kind of flat but large nose.
    Now when I was trying to go back to sleep in my room... is when I started seeing him hunched over me and he was not a bright green.. but a greyish grren... but it wasn't like a person being painted green... it was like really blurry green almost like a grayish green fog.. and when I saw him.. I didn't just see him I saw the whole picture.. me laying on the bed and hims standing over me... I hope this helps

Sep 6, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa51
    No, you are not crazy!!!! There are ministries out there (and I am sure in VA) that can help you sort through all this and rid yourself of it. The ministry should be one that doesnt frighten you even more than you may already feel but is compassionate towards you.

I am not an expert on this, but do know that you are not the first to go through this type thing. What you are experiencing could very well be in connection with the number of "religions" that your father exposed you to as a child. (I use the word "religion" loosely because there is nothing holy about some of them. )

I have my own view of what is going on, but like I said, I am not an expert. I strongly encourage you to find a ministry (look in the yellow pages, do a google search) in your area that can help with relief. You are being robbed of your joy and peace. You deserve a life without this harressment.

What is your thought.. I am not an expert either but I just want to know what is goiing on? My adopted use to have a really good friend who was spiritially inclined to see things.. our families had a falling out and haven't been able to talk to her in a few years but she would tell me that she though spirits followed me... but she sadi all kinds of things that freaked me out.. like my special animal was the cardinal and whenever I saw it something was going to happen.. and that whatever we touced alive we could go back to after we passed... so do think the spirirts from the different churches followed me? Don't really know but would like to know what you think.. personally I would like to know what anyone thinks... never really knew what was going on in my mind.. and was always to scared to say something thought people would think I was crazy.. And what kind of ministry excatly because I've been to almost every church Va has to offer?

Sep 6, 2008, 10:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedInAK
    I don't think you're crazy. I sense/feel things but do not see them as if they were there.
    I have avoided hitting kids, dogs, moose, cars this way... and even shared (he got to feel it too) one experience with "the ghost in our house" with my boyfriend...

It is interesting though how these spirits/entities show themselves to different people... or is it just that people are only able to sense them in certain ways.

There are so many things you can do though to explore as long as you don't leave your self open for bad to come to you...

Have you ever watched Paranormal State? A&E Television - Paranormal State
    You don't get nervous or scared about these things? You don't wonder if your just thinking weird things or if they are just coincidences.. I don't know anything about these sort of feeling.. this is the first time I have ever questioned it and thought it was more than just my feelings and imagination.
    fireandice2007 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Sep 6, 2008, 10:35 AM
    Tabitha,

Ok that definitely clarifies some things for me. I do believe that the sad lonely woman was your grandmother. You did say she has passed right? Towards the end of her life, if she was loney (nursing homes can do that) she probably just wants to be with family now. I would not worry so much about her... she is probably just there to be close to the ones she loved. And she is projecting herself as she would have at the end of her life.

This other, more aggressive woman you began to feel. I think you said you started feeling her when your fiancé moved in. It is very possible that either she was already there, but not active before the move in, or she came with your fiancé. I find it interesting that after your fiancé came in she became angry. It is possible that although she is a spirit, she saw him as hers or just didn't like him if she was already there. She possibly felt that when you moved in together, she was losing someone. Unless things continue to be aggressive and angry I really would not worry too much about her. She is the one that you feel checks on your children? How do you feel about that? Do you feel that she may h harm them, or is she checking on them to make sure they are OK? Many spirits do this with children, in fact growing up, I had one in my moms house who would check us children every night, to make sure we were OK and didn't need anything and nothing was wrong. She was also somewhat aggressive with the adults though. Sometimes spirits will be aggressive since most adults can't feel or see them. It is my theory that anger and aggression are stronger emotions and in turn they are felt by those that normally may not see them. Children always have more a of gift of vision than adults, as adults tend to start blocking things out.

Now the man - it seems like you have seen him from a distance with sort of a haze. Other than the fear you fell for the supernatural, did anything happen after this incident? Could he have been trying to warn of something?

Other than uncomfortable feelings, has anything happened? Any physical interactions? How do your children feel about this? Your husband? Do you have a good support system?

Since you seem sensitive to the spirits, it is possible they are connected to you in some way, or they could be connected to the property, another person, or even an object in the house. (my friend had a nasty spirit enter her life when she was given an antique mirror from a yard sale). If you can get over your fear of these spirits, if they are not trying to harm anyone, I would recommend simply asking them what they want. Many people feel crazy when I tell them this. But if you can let the spirit know you are there, and ask what they want... they may realize that they could be going about things the wrong way, or maybe they get a kick out of scaring you. Either way you can tell them they are not welcome in your home. Sometimes its as simple as this to get them to agree to leave. Others you may have to contact someone to expel them. Most faiths have some sort of home blessing. You can check into whatever faith you believe in, speak to your preacher, bishop, or priest and see what they can do for you. If you do not follow a particular faith, you could always find a pagan store and see if someone there can help you (I personally am Wiccan, and although most of my friends and family are not of the same beliefs, the majority of them have asked me to perform pagan home blessings and rituals in order to cleanse their house of spirits and negative energy). I really hope this information puts your mind at ease. If you would like more information, please feel free to got to my profile and email me directly. I will gladly answer any questions for you and provide as much help as possible.
    ConfusedInAK Posts: 184, Reputation: 16

Sep 6, 2008, 12:12 PM
    I've learned over time that these feelings I have and the things I sense aren't there to hurt me. For a while I thought I was crazy but like I said one night my boyfriend shared the experience with me... that was validation that I was not just imagining things. (though it isn't the experience below)

Our TV would turn on and switch channels in the middle of the night. Once it turned on when it was UNPLUGGED. I would leave for work and come home and my oldest daughters stuffed animals would be on the floor in a circle and lo and behold kid shows would be on the TV.

I started to read about other people's experiences and watch documentaries as well other shows about the paranormal.

I learned that most spirits/entities are not there to harm you... though some are.

The very vivid dreams I have come true often.

The only thing I struggle with is when I see something bad... and then it happens. I feel that there should have been something I could do. But that part I have no control over.

Sep 6, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Thank You Guys!

Sep 6, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TNChenault
    What is your thought..I am not an expert either but I just want to know what is goiing on? My adopted use to have a really good friend who was spiritially inclined to see things..our families had a falling out and havn't been able to talk to her in a few years but she would tell me that she though spirits followed me...but she sadi all kinds of things that freaked me out..like my special animal was the cardinal and whenever I saw it somthing was going to happen..and that whatever we touced alive we could go back to after we passed...so do think the spirirts from the different churchs followed me? Don't really know but would like to know what you think..personally I would like to know what anyone thinks...never really knew what was going on in my mind..and was always to scared to say something thought people would think I was crazy..And what kind of ministry excatly because I've been to almost every church Va has to offer?
    Since you asked me what I thought about what is happening to you, I will tell you some of those thoughts. In the meantime, please know that I have contacted someone very close to me in VA who may can recommend a ministry that can help you with this problem. When I hear back from them (via email) I will post it here for you.

My thoughts as I read your situation was that you are nervous and somewhat frightened about what is going on, especially since it now affects your daughter. And you are right to be concerned about what is going on... that in itself is encouraging for me to hear, that you sense that something is just not right. Those facts (your fright and nervousness) in conjunction with the history that you have given us, leads me to believe that evil spirits have attached themselves to you. That is not said at all to frighten you, but it is to make you aware. It is possible to get rid of them. Even if rationalizing that the seeing of the old lady or other scary images were members of your family is an effort to bring comfort to you, the dead do not come back to earth to visit us. What you are sensing is demons that will appear to people in images (like a grandmother) that they are familiar with or are more willing to accept. No good can come of it.

I will not speculate how the evil spirits came to be in your life, that is something you will be able to determine with a good ministry that has a history of successfully helping people in this. I think it is wonderful that you finally decided to talk about it and not be too afraid to say something for fear that others would think you are crazy.

I know my thoughts are not the same as the other responders on this post. But seeing 'ghosts' and bad spirits, and bad visions that make you frightened are not good, and although it may seem common from reading these other posts, it is not normal!

You haven't said so, but I hope that you will not blame yourself for what is happening to you.

It is my hope that you will at least consider the possibility that I am right and that you are right too in sensing that these events in your life can't be good!

I'll get back to you when I hear from my friend.

Sep 6, 2008, 02:49 PM
    Here is the website for a ministry that is compassionate and experienced in helping people with your problem. And they are located in Richmond. I would suggest contacting them by visiting them and just telling the leaders privately what is going on with you. You could even call or perhaps email. It's definitely worth a shot, and should bring you some answers.

Its called Gateway Ministries.

Gateway Ministries : Christian Ministries : Prophetic and Apostolic Ministries

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help I'm going to go crazy [ 4 Answers ]

Everyday I'm stressed I do what I think is right but it never is somewhere in the wrong is where I awlways tend to be I love him I love him so much and I always think that what I'm doing is helping but somehow I always hurt I feel worthless in this relationship at times I feel like I'm holding him...

Is she crazy? [ 1 Answers ]

Adfsadf

I'm I crazy [ 7 Answers ]

I feel so down. My mother died 2 years ago at the young age of 56, we were so close. Soon after my aunt died and my grandmother all in the same year.This same year I had a miscarriage. Things started to look better then a 11 year old boy burned down my house in the middle of the night. He was a...

View more questions Search