Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jezickca87 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Dream meaning? Very short ?
    I'm not pregnant but my b/f dreamt I was pregnant. Hmm.. any suggestions on what may be going on in his subconscious? Thankx
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Sep 23, 2008, 03:02 PM

It could be something very literal (i.e. he was thinking about some day having children with you), or less so. Pregnancy means new life, something new developing in your relationship.

You could certainly ask him what he thinks it meant. He seemed to think it important enough to mention to you (that's a good sign--men can be lousy communicators, especially something potentially embarrassing or emotionally loaded--looks like you got one who isn't afraid to share).

Blessings to both of you,

Alder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dream meaning [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my friend had a dream about me. She said that I have fish body with my head on it. Not like a mermaid nothing like that, just a fish. One day she was at the mall and she saw me walking around at the mall with fish body. Then the next, she was at home and thougth its time to feed the fish and...

The meaning of a dream [ 1 Answers ]

I wasn't sure what topic to put this under , but hopefully someone will answer. I am inquiring for my friend, he had a dream about me: he came and picked me up he had a male friend in the car that he knows but doesn't usually hang out with him. When I cam out to get in the car he said my hair was...

Dream meaning [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, the past few days, I have had the same dream. I start on a beach with my boyfriend, and we rent a boat and paddle out into the lake, when we get to the center of the lake, he pushes me off the boat, and holds me under water, that is when I wake up coughing and choking. Now, my boyfriend is in...

View more questions Search