Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankee17 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 04:14 AM
    I'm Pregnant at just 17
    I am really confused I have only recently just turned 17 and now just found out I am pregnant I don't know what to do can any one help?
    xcarriecookex Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Sep 5, 2008, 05:15 AM
    Frankie?? Please tell me you do not live in harlow?

Sep 5, 2008, 05:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xcarriecookex
    frankie??? please tell me you do not live in harlow?
    No I live in Wellington Somerset why?

Sep 5, 2008, 05:25 AM
    OK you scared me that's all! Lol tort you were someone I no

Sep 5, 2008, 05:26 AM
    ok you scared me thats all! lol tort u were someone i no
    Oh ryt

Sep 5, 2008, 05:27 AM
    To be honest, I would ignor that message from that nunn above, at 17 you are quite old and mature enough to be a fantastic mum.

You don't need help you have 2 choices keep the baby or don't, if the answer is to keep it good luck and you will have the best years ahead of you, if you are not rady book an appointment at the docs and talk to him about your options

Just don't stress...
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 5, 2008, 05:29 AM
    Maybe if you both would read the rules and regulations of this site, someone could actually read what you are writing. Proper English is a requirement here.

Sep 5, 2008, 05:31 AM
    to be honest, i would ignor that message from that nunn above, at 17 you are quite old and mature enough to be a fantastic mum.

you dont need help you have 2 choices keep the baby or dont, if the answer is to keep it good luck and you will have the best years ahead of you, if you are not rady book an appointment at the docs and talk to him bout your options

just dont stress...
    Hey thank's for that That has ut a smile on my face now :)
    And that is all I can do at the moment is stress can't sleep or anything it is horrible I am going to keep it I think ji know it is such a big decsion but thank you for your quote :)

Sep 5, 2008, 05:42 AM
    Glad your keeping it, you will be fine, make sure you attend some anti natal class's and mabie find a group of young mums, family planing will put you in touch with some local to you. These will offer support

Good luck! And ignore people...

End of the day your are 17, its your choice and your not sad enough to live your life online!

X

Sep 5, 2008, 05:44 AM
    glad ur keeping it, u will be fine, make sure u attend some anti natal class's and mabie find a group of young mums, family planing will put u in touch with some local to you. these will offer support

good luck! and ignore people.....

end of the day your are 17, its your choice and your not sad enough to live your life online!

x
    Thank you for your help it has been brilliant :)
    X

Sep 5, 2008, 05:48 AM
    Glad I could help just wish I was in the same boat, id love to be pregnant, I lost mine a few months ago, desperatlt trying!

X

Sep 5, 2008, 05:49 AM
    glad i could help just wish i was in the same boat, id love to be pregnant, i lost mine a few months ago, desperatlt trying!

x

I am really sory to here that hope all goes well for you
    X
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Sep 5, 2008, 06:24 AM
    What do your parents think about it? Have you told them yet? What about the father of the child?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 5, 2008, 06:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ANB428
    What do your parents think about it? Have you told them yet? What about the father of the child?
    I would like to know what "Anti-Natal" classes are, as mentioned before. :rolleyes:

New one to me! Have you heard of these classes?

Sep 5, 2008, 06:44 AM
    They are groups that get together with a trained midwife, learn about birth techniques, breathing techniques and provide pre and post care for the mother

Does that help you!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 10:27 PM
    It's actually antenatal, not anti natal.

As for high fiving each other for being pregnant teens, well, I'm a bit worried about the future generation. :(

Bottom line, kids are expensive, time consuming and downright difficult to handle at any age. It's so much harder when you are a teen.

I hope you have a good job, make good money and have allot of support, because they won't be the best years of your life, they will be your hardest.

Is it possible to raise a child when you're 17 and alone? Yes, but anyone who's done it will tell you that they would have been more careful had they known what it would be like.

Good luck, you'll need it.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Sep 5, 2008, 10:37 PM
    My only hope is that neither of you "teens" are having twins... you will not survive it.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 5, 2008, 11:09 PM
    they are groups that get together with a trained midwife, learn about birth techniques, breathing techniques and provide pre and post care for the mother

does that help you!
    Well, if you would had learned the correct spelling, I would have certainly understood. Anti Natal sounded to me like Anti Pregancy classes of some sort. Which might not be such a bad idea at 17.

Ante Natal however, means a whole different thing. If you are going to correct me and give me information, please help by spelling it right. We don't need another generation of kids that have no concept of the English language, and only know text speak, and little education or respect.

However, thank you for the information, now that I have the correct spelling, and I will use that for future reference.

Just a note, I am far from being a Nun. (or Nunn, as you spelled it) I have just got a little more experience than you have yet to gain. :)

Sep 8, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    It's actually antenatal, not anti natal.

As for high fiving eachother for being pregnant teens, well, I'm a bit worried about the future generation. :(

Bottom line, kids are expensive, time consuming and downright difficult to handle at any age. It's so much harder when you are a teen.

I hope you have a good job, make good money and have allot of support, because they won't be the best years of your life, they will be your hardest.

Is it possible to raise a child when you're 17 and alone? Yes, but anyone who's done it will tell you that they would have been more careful had they known what it would be like.

Good luck, you'll need it.
    I am 24 so I'm not a pregnant teen thank you, I am married and own my own home, mabie you should ask before juding someone
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 8, 2008, 09:23 PM
    i am 24 so im not a pregnant teen thankyou, i am married and own my own home, mabie you should ask before juding someone
    I based my assumption on your atrocious spelling and the use of chat speak. Most 24 year olds I know can spell properly. As evidenced by your post above, you cannot; maybe, not mabie, judging, not juding, thank you, not thank you, I'm, not I'm, I, not I.

We do have a spell check button for your use, and just so you know, chat speak, text talk, is forbidden on this site.

But, thank you for correcting me on your age, I stand corrected. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

I think I'm pregnant. [ 6 Answers ]

I have many signs of pregnancy but negative pregnancy tests. I think it is to early for the hcg to be detected. How long did it talke some of u to have a possitive pregnancy test when u thought u were pregnant.

Pregnant yes or no [ 1 Answers ]

Hi myself and my partner are trying for a baby over the last few days I had something similar to a period but no cramps It was a brownish pink colour with no flow no need for tampon either and it only lasted a few days its gone now. It has been over 6 weeks since my last period that was a proper...

View more questions Search