Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katakaraju Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 03:44 AM
    Tell something about yourself
    I am basha I am gradauate in management I completed graduation in the year 1996 after that I joined in mba course but due to some financial problems I discontinued my mba course after that in the year 1999 I joined in a pesticides company as a sales executive in the area west godavar and east godavari my job is to appoibnt dealers and distributors in that location and also meet farmers in that location give demonstration to them in their fields I worked in that company for 2 years after that I joined in a 2 wheeler finance company as a sales executive in the year 2001 with in one year I promoted as sales officer I worked in that company I worked for 4 years after that I joined in hdfc bank as a team leader for direct sales leaded the team o f ten executives it is a direct marketing job after that I joined in 2 wheeler sroom as a sales incharge.(will you plese tell me how ellobrately I tell about myself in interview)
    ankitrawat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2008, 01:58 AM
    What are your long-range and short-range career goals and objectives, and how are you preparing to achieve them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I doing the right thing? [ 7 Answers ]

OK sto cut a long story short, after months of her being confused, my ex girlfriend finally told me last night (through text) that she thinks I'm themost caring, nicest guy she's ever met, had such greta times with me, will be jeaous for ages because she is not over me and had felt so down and...

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

How do I go about doing the right thing. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I would just like to find out if anyone could give me advice on the following I have two problems... :( I am going out with my boyfriend for four months and we have a good relationships With minor problems 1> I really love him and keep telling me he loves me but something I think...

I need to know, did I do the right thing? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, this guy has been head over heals for me for the last seven years. I have never actually felt that I loved him back, but I think that peer pressure prevented me from doing so. Now that we are in college I've realized how much of a I am and I feel that he deserves better than me. I tried every...

View more questions Search