Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rudy R Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2006, 03:26 PM
    Health care ranking
    A few years ago I read that America ranked overall 63rd in the world for health care. Could you tell me what America is now ranked and where you got your information. Thank You
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 11, 2006, 06:25 AM
    I'd guess that various reporters would report various "rankings", but one of the bigger voices in this area is the World Health Organization, which as of 2000 ranked the U.S. as #37 out of 191 countries ranked.

I don't find current rankings on their site, but they're probably there somewhere: lots of article links when you type rank in their search bar:
    WHO | World Health Organization
    kritz6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 03:42 AM
    The World Health Organization's ranking of the world's health systems does this help?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health [ 3 Answers ]

Question: Is it possible to get HIV/AIDs through saliva? Why or why not?

Health [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any advice on preventing dark under eye circles??

I need serious mental health [ 10 Answers ]

Before I get started I just want to say I'm not a pervert or sick in the head, I'm 20 and I'm starting to have feelings for a 13 year old, I'm just wondering how much pychiatric help I need because this shouln't be happening because it is very wrong Thanks

Searchengines and ranking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding searchengines and ranking. I know the the meta tags for description and content and also the bodytext should be optimaized. But how I get really a top ranking in a searchengine. Thanks in advance for your help! Helmut

View more questions Search