Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raiders2020 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 12:50 AM
    She doesn't want a boyfriend right now.
    2 weeks of going out and I ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend she said she doesn't want a boyfriend right now Why? She said that she want to get to know more first. She told me that she like me after a month pass by she still saying that she doesn't need or want a boyfriend right now what wrong did I do something wrong or what?confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 01:29 AM
    Like she said she wants to get to know you more. What are you confused about? She probably wants to be friends before deciding if she wants a commitment with you.
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Sep 5, 2008, 02:23 PM
    2 weeks is toooo soon! How old are you? It takes a good couple of months at least to really get to know someone, and then, if both want it... commit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Ex boyfriend or new boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd I just found out that he still likes me but I don't know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and I also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but I have no idea...

MY boyfriend doesn't want sex as often as I do [ 3 Answers ]

Well I've been with my boyfriend for 1year, it has been wonderful with ups and downs of course. We get along great have a mutual understanding with each other and respect. But there is that one part of the relationship that really bugs me. When we first started dating we would do it about 4 to 5...

What should I do? End it or not with my boyfriend ? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I need some advice for my relationship. I've been with my boyfriend for about a year now and I'm heading for my second year in college. I love my boyfriend very much. I think I'm in love and he is pretty much in love with me. Ever since high school I told myself I would be living the single...

Does my boyfriend have a UTI? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Im new to this but I have a question. I don't know if Im allowed to get really specific or not but my boyfriend told me yesterday that he felt sort of itching or some sort of burning but on the inside of his penis not the outside. He says that when he uses the restroom it sort of burns him....

View more questions Search