Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DESIREE OGREN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 10:34 PM
    Child battle
    My husband has another daughter with his ex and she thinks that she can keep there 5 year old away from my husband and they live in different states we live in Wisconsin and she and the daughter live in Nebraska can she legally do that or does he have the same rights as she does?? The daughter does not have his last name she has the ex;s but they did a dna test and she is his daughter. And there is no court order or anything the only thing that went to court was the child support.
    I need your help asap
    Desiree
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Sep 5, 2008, 07:27 AM
    You need to go to court and petition for visitation rights.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible battle for child cusotdy [ 2 Answers ]

How difficult can a custody battle be? Say the mom has custody but rarely sees them. They don't really want to be with her much although they do love her and want to see her some times. They never want to leave the dad or the dad's girlfriend. The custodial parent's mother helps her out quite a...

Child custody battle [ 1 Answers ]

What do you think my chances would be on getting my child in a custody battle? I have lived on my own with my daughter for a year (she is 2). Before that her dad and I were together. Her father has her every once and a while during the day she doesn't really ever stay the night. He has a DWI on his...

Custody battle [ 1 Answers ]

I am a mother of three from a previous marriage, went through the divorce- with him the primary me with custody and child support, he hasn't been providing a stable safe environment for the children, which they were temporarily placed in my care(by DFS) while the investigation has been going on,...

Custody Battle [ 2 Answers ]

My godson is seeking joint custody of his daughter. He pays child support and wants the courts to tell the mother she can not take the daughter out of town to live no matter what. What are his changes of getting the request order in court?

View more questions Search