Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahewett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 04:32 PM
    Quick sell
    How do I quick sell my house back to the bank with out forclosing on it? Is this possible
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2008, 04:57 PM
    This is a deed in lieu of foreclosure, the bank has to agree, if they don't agree you can't. So you call up or write the bank and ask them if they will. Most have some procedure, be so many months behind in payments, have had the house listed with an real estate agent for so many months and so on.

Have you listed the house for sale for the amount owed to the bank?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I sell it ? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I have wrote 3 stories & I dream about becaming a movies writer , I think that its cool & great... I just won't to know How can I sell this story to a Director?? :confused: Its maybe a little bit hard Because I live in Dubai... :( But I really to do this.....

Can I sell [ 5 Answers ]

My wife left me for another man and has only come back to our house to get some clothes and other random items, mostly things you could take to a pawn shop. I have been told that she has abandoned the house and all properties within it are now mine. With the economy the way it is I need money and...

How much can I sell my PC for? [ 8 Answers ]

I want to sell my computer to buy a brand new Dell. My computer has: Intel(R) Celeron(R) 2.40GHz, 1.50GB Ram (1x 512 and 1x 1GB), 80GB hard drive, DVD-RW and CD-RW, DVD drive, Floppy drive. It's an Emachines 410 with Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition SP2. Thanks.

To sell or not to sell! [ 3 Answers ]

I am going through a chapter 13. If I choose to sell my home what happens to the equity in my home who gets it?

When should I sell? [ 3 Answers ]

I was notified I was inheriting property in the Seattle area, a total of 5 lots. The value estimates so far are between 800k and 1.5 million. There are no mortages owned on any of these and these properties are only a portion of all properties that were distributed among many heirs. I don't live...

View more questions Search