Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzzebiri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Wanting to get rid of bump caused by piercing
    After fiddling with my nose piercing and changing jewellry too much I developed an inflamed area around the piercing. It wouldn't go so I took out the piercing, although the bump got a little smaller it has not gone and is very noticeable, it has been 6 months since I removed nose stud and it's still there, it doesn't seem swollen or infected but more like a lump of skin - Doctor doesn't seem to know what it is, does anyone have an idea of how to get rid of it?
    CHRISSYS-ANGEL Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Sep 4, 2008, 06:35 PM
    It got infected at some point from taking it in and out and skin grew over it once you took it out, and it formed a bump. The infection has gone away but I'm sorry, the bump will not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on my belly piercing [ 14 Answers ]

There's this little bump around my belly ring and I don't know if it's a keloid or not. I just got it a few days ago. I don't know if I should just take the belly ring out or if its better to leave it in. someone please help because I don't know what to do and I hope its not a keloid because I...

Is this nose piercing bump a keloid? [ 20 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if this bump around my nose pierce looks 'normal'? The piercing is almost a month old and this bump has only gotten a little smaller in the last week. I had another one earlier in the piercing that was smaller and shrank a bit, but didn't go away completely. My piercer said...

Why do I have a bump on my ear piercing? [ 7 Answers ]

I got my 2nd hole in my ears almost 2 yrs aqo and when I 1st got it pierced, for like the first day or two I didn't clean it because I had nothing to clean it with because I was staying at my friends house. As soon as I got the stuff to clean it with, I cleaned it twice a day just like the...

My tongue piercing. I took it off and I feel a little bump. [ 3 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced on Tuesday the 24. So then I was getting abit worried for it. And I went with a friend that owns a tattoo shop to check it out for me.. So he told me that the guy didn't do it right. He pierced it to further back. So I took off the tongue ring Saturday night. And I'm a...

View more questions Search