Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Sep 4, 2008, 01:55 PM
    How much would a point lower my mortgage
    If I was to refinance and get my rate a whole point lower, about how much would that lower my payment? Would it be worth it?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Here is a mortgage calculator. We can't tell you without the amount of the loan etc.
    Just fill in the blanks.
    Mortgage Calculator -- Bankrate.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower left abdomen and lower backpain [ 3 Answers ]

My lower left abdomen really hurts with my lower backpain and its just happen right after my husband and I have sex,but before that I frequently feel numb un my left arm and leg. :confused: someone help me...

36 hours before I close mortgage company refuses to give mortgage? [ 5 Answers ]

I secured a deal for a home with the owner and got a signed contract a month ago. For sale by owner deal. Secured financing at 95%, with 5 % down. Did financing through a broker, and got a locked in deal with countrywide over 3 weeks ago. All is well, appraised for 100K over what I have...

Point-to-point diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know about the use of point-to-point diagrams in electrical/electronics engineering.

Point to point diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Please I want to know about electrical point to point diagram

I want to lower my mortgage pymnts [ 2 Answers ]

I have a loan for 313,000 and inter rate of 6.00% my pymnt is 1,821 and would like to lower it can anybody give me advise I live in California thanks

View more questions Search