Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leith Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Sep 4, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Slipping Away?
    Me and my boyfriend now have been together nearly 9 months, in the past we had little talking problems well I used to think we did but to him we never did anyway that isn't the point last weekend I had a sleepover with him and my two best friends (both girls) and one of my friends wore real short shorts for like pyjamas and he wouldn't STOP going on about them ever since! He's always going to me as a joke like man she is hot in those shorts! But still he's thinking about it and like she slapped her arse and squeezed it >__< and well I'm worried he's getting bored with me and he's looking up my friends! I don't know what to do like should I talk to him about it? Sorry he's my first boyfriend so this has never happened before xD:confused: :(
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2008, 05:14 PM
    Looking at the merchandise does not mean an intent to buy. As long as you still feel loved and he is doing his job, there shouldn't a problem. Just say "Yeah she's hot." then ignore. He may just be testing you and see how you will react.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 4, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Call him an a-hole, and let it drop.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Don't let him keep talking about her in the little shorts for too long. I find his behavior rude, I mean after all she is your friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nuvaring slipping out [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been on Nuvaring for over a year. Just recently I have noticed that it seems to slip out a little bit during the night. Not out all the way, but to the point where I can feel it just past my vagina. Should I be worried about this? Is it decreasing the effectiveness of the birth control?...

Dog keeps slipping harness and collar [ 4 Answers ]

I have a medium size terrier / black lab mix about 6 or 7 years old. He is still very active and is pretty strong. We recently moved to a new house but unfortunately the yard is not totally fenced in which means our dogs have to be tied out. They do not like to potty we are holding their leashes so...

Transmission slipping [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My transmission I think it is slipping because before I pull off I have to put it in low gear and then shift it to the second gear then drive in order for it to pull.

Help!dog Slipping Out Of Collar! [ 13 Answers ]

My pomeranian/yorkshire terrier dog - Baby (whom I rescued, as she was beaten & kept in a cage all of her life!) sometimes & somehow, slips out of the collar, & it is very frightening for me, (because 4 yrs.later, I still "work" with her 24hrs.a day, & there is a chance that at that moment she may...

View more questions Search