Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csayani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Dependent visa for spouse invalid visa
    Dependent visa possible if spouse is in UK and visa is invalid and he got a new passport from Indian embassy in UK?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 4, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Dependent visa can be terminated based on:
    1. Principle visa is expired
    2. Relationship is terminated e.g. as divorce or annulment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I travel to uk without spouse as I am on dependent visa? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I have a valid dependent visa. (visa printed with the title "visa to join spouse"). And also I have H4 visa. My wife have valid uk work permit(expires in June 2009) and valid H1 visa. At present we both are in usa. Now I am willing to travel to London without my spouse as she is having...

UK spouse dependent visa! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Sunil Kumar and I am here in Sunderland, UK on a work permit as a registered pharmacist for about 4 yrs. I recently got married to Kawita Malani, US citizen, and is here with me on a vist visa. But now we are applying for spouse dependent visa and were wondering if she needs to...

Can F-1 visa holder without earning be a dependent for H-1b visa holder husband? [ 10 Answers ]

I know that the question is kind of strange, but here is my situation. I am having H1b visa at present (moved from OPT to H1b last September). My wife is a student with F1 student visa (in Illinois Urbana Champaign). But she has completed her residential requirement and since last year has been...

H1B visa holder claiming a Dependent who is on H4 visa? [ 2 Answers ]

I am on H1B visa and my wife is on H4 visa. Can I claim her as a Dependent while filing for the tax return. Do I have to apply for ITIN? Please explain the procedure. Thanks

View more questions Search