Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr_X Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2006, 11:38 PM
    Is this normal?
    I have been with my girlfriend for over a year. We have had great sex the past year now it seems I have to beg for it.my girlfriend has had a very active sexual past so it makes me scratch my head when I have to beg I am 20 and she is 26 I can't help but want to have sex I am a young man. I have been faithful to this woman but I can't help but wonder if there is no sex now what will happen if I marry her!? Is this normal and can someone help me?
    andrew2004 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2006, 11:43 PM
    Women go throgh periods werethey don't want it as much as you
    You will go through these periods to don't worry he sex drive will come back
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2006, 12:39 AM
    Why are you worrying about the issue of what happens if I marry her??
    jeffatl Posts: 489, Reputation: 83

May 5, 2006, 03:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    Why r u worryin about the issue of what happens if i marry her???

What?.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2006, 03:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffatl
    What?....................
    You lost me? jeffatl
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2006, 04:37 AM
    Hi, Mr X,
    You are 20? She's 26?
    Men normally want sex about twice as much as woman; read that somewhere.
    Why not look for someone closer to your age, like an 18 or 19 yr old girl?
    Marriage probably isn't in this girls mind, not with a 20 yr old. Sex seems to be your relationship. Have you talked about marriage with her? If you do, she will probably end your sexual relationship. I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 5, 2006, 07:52 AM
    Your age difference just shows your priorities are different,Your horney and she has life on her mind. Instead of begging talk to her and see what she's thinking and you may find she is much more mature than you now. Make love to her mind the body will follow:cool: :rolleyes:
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2006, 08:04 AM
    Women want it just as much as men.

Anyway - you NEED to learn how to warm her up. You don't just rush into sex, which I bet is what you are doing. Women aren't like men. They can't go from 0 to 100 in 1 minute.

There is something called FOREPLAY that you must learn about. If you know about FOREPLAy she will want sex almost as muc has you do.

Foreplay can last all day. It teasing her. Laughhing - having a good time. Plus - there is foreplay right before sex... should last at least a half hour.

Shoot me private e-mail and I WILL give you some ideas.
    mr_X Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2006, 08:56 AM
    That's the thing I am a "mature" young man I am getting my bachelors degree this summer and I helped raise her kid! So I don't think it's a "mature" thing the reason I am confused is when I don't want sex anymore then she is in the mood how do I get in sync?
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

May 5, 2006, 09:54 AM
    6 year age difference is usually no big deal, but in your case, being that you are 20 and she is 26, psychologically she may be in a different place. I'm not saying you're immature, I'm saying she just may now be in a different place. Think about this, when you're 26, would you expect a girl of 20 to be your equal in all aspects? Not usually.

Communication is key, even prior to actions. Listen to her words and when you're together, listen to what her body has to say.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2006, 03:27 PM
    Couple things - find the RIGHT time to talk about LIKE when SHE brings it up - NOT you. Make sure to NEVER beg.

Sorry to say it might also be some with you. Try to find out maybe what you do wrong. Most likely this is it. Especially the foreplay thing. Do try and just go right at it? Big mistake. Big mistake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 4 days or so, after intercourse I get a brownish discharge and the feeling of cramping during my period. Weird thing is I've already had my period. I shouldn't have cramping. Is it menstration left over? Am I pregnant? Or is this something I should seriously be worrying about?? I'm a...

Is this normal? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, its me again. In may I posted a question asking about my symptoms, and found out I wasn't pregnant. Now here's the thing: I just found out Im 7weeks pregnant, and this time I wasn't even trying! Before I found out, I was experiencing some of the classic symptoms: lower abdomin pain,...

About 10 days after my period I get these weird pains (they're not even pains really) like a weird sensation on the left side of my lower tummy, very weird, and it also gives a weird feeling to my legs. The pains slowly moves to the right but is mainly on the left. I also realised that this manily...

Can Some One Tell Me If This Is Normal [ 11 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Girls To Have Sharp Pains At The Sides Of The Stomic

When I was 13, me and my best friend ( a guy ) had some sexual experiences. I gave him head a few times and he reciprocated, and we also used to masturbate eachother's penises. I am straight. I wanted to know if other people have done this in the past.. or should I be worried about what...

View more questions Search