Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawna103 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Can ever be successful in life
    I am a very depress young lady, who is trying so hard to get a good education, but something is holding me back and I am wondering if I could ever get pass that on move on to the second charter of my life!!
    tanyaa11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 11:15 PM
    With over 20 years spent studying the self improvement, self help and life enhancement field and using the concepts presented by numerous authors, we have discovered 3 Books that can change your life and send you on your way to getting the things you want in life. Learn how you can build a better future for others as well as for yourself and your family.
    ------------
    Tanyaa
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2008, 03:12 AM
    Hi, shawna103!

Please do continue to share with us here! I do know of a number of people on this site that would love to help you on a personal level right on this site!

Thanks!
    Budi sawi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 02:30 PM
    Hey,
    Think I have as similar as your complex. But, I always be confident,believing in god and ambitious... Solving such problem pass through many roads until the top of success and the most convenient way is to believe in your soul before anything else because life looks like a forest if you don't depend on yourself, there are many of evils who may block your way to success in all categories of life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really want to be successful in life [ 2 Answers ]

I really want have and good life I'm 18 I just got out of high school I'm going to go to tech college and take up airplane but I want to invest some of my money in stock but I don't know how or where to start I really want to get rich off make some money of this why I'm young I really need some...

What is successful life? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Recently,I am thinking about this question. Make a lot of money? Enjoy every day with friends? To be president;movie star... Welcome everyone gives different thinkings. Thanks

What would be more successful? [ 2 Answers ]

If you were to open up a clothing store would you base your products on what you like or what a certain group of people like?

Marrige will be successful [ 7 Answers ]

By what age I will get married and how would be my post marriage life?

Successful Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Successful Marriage A couple had been married for 45 years and had raised a brood of 11 children and were blessed with 22 grandchildren. When asked the secret for staying together all that time, the wife replies, "Many years ago we made a promise to each other: the first one to pack up and...

View more questions Search