Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luke1991 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 06:04 AM
    A girl I fell for.
    Well il explain it as it is.

There is a girl I've known a fair time & I've always been in love with her & she really does confuse me.. She says she is in love with me as well.. but can't leave her boyfreind for the minute.. me & her where close friends & even had sex on occasion.. but I'd fell for her awhile back. Her smile, laugh, her personality.. I can't stand that she's with this other person as I am told he has slapped her a couple of times & makes me want to break his neck but.. that's what confuses me, why would she want to stay with him after that? She says she worried about his drug problem & he loves her to bits but she calls him a.. what do I do? I really do love her & she says she does me.. anything that I should do? & yes I know I'm nearly 17 but to you older guys.. don't be pricks & say its not love because it is.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Do you know that he has hit her? Or is this a rumor you heard? Domestic Violence is a SERIOUS issue. If she is 16 and being physically abused, tell an adult - your mother, her mother, a school counselor. It may seem that you are being a snitch (and she may get angry with you) but it could save her life.

Right now she needs a friend - not a new boyfriend. Be kind and supportive but stop having sex with her. You are making things worse for both of you. She is emotionally unavailable right now. She needs to clean up her life.

Appreciate the value of the relationship that you do have with her. And hopefully, down the road, it will grow into something more.

Sep 4, 2008, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull
    Do you know that he has hit her? Or is this a rumor you heard? Domestic Violence is a SERIOUS issue. If she is 16 and being physically abused, tell an adult - your mother, her mother, a school counselor. It may seem that you are being a snitch (and she may get angry with you) but it could save her life.

Right now she needs a friend - not a new boyfriend. Be kind and supportive but stop having sex with her. You are making things worse for both of you. She is emotionally unavailable right now. She needs to clean up her life.

Appreciate the value of the relationship that you do have with her. And hopefully, down the road, it will grow into something more.
    I know what you meen but for 1, we leave school at 16 & we don't have a school counciler in england, & for 2 I like to settle it the good old english way knock the outa the face, he might be 22 but that don't make a diffrence, I know he slapped her but he wouldn't go as far as to seriusly harm her, I know she's not looking for a new boyfreind, I just want to make her happy & make sure she remains happy & not hurt but as I said if I find he does it again I won't tell no one I'l find him & show him how to fight someone his own size as I'm 6.1 so is he I know it don't count for but I don't want to let a arsehole like him harm someone I love

Sep 4, 2008, 06:51 AM
    The person who is seeing started threatening others for talking to her.. even her gay friend was threatened, no one fights him back yet he offered me for a fight, I told him where to fight me & he just says yeah watever & never shows, so.. me a 16 YO against a 22 YO & he to scared to fight me... he was using her windows live account. Now what kind of boyfreind does that & warns off her friends.. honestly this guy is starting to annoy me & I know the street he lives on. Should I kick the crap outa this guy because in the history of relation ships he would be the worst boyfreind
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 07:08 PM
    This is not a good situation, and she is not in a very healthy place, and honestly she needs help you may not be able to provide. The last thing she needs is another boyfriend, who wants to take care of her. Love, or not, it doesn't matter, as she has issues to deal with, and until she does, she will never be ready for a healthy relationship, no matter how bad you do.
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 07:23 PM
    Pay a visit to her parents and tell them what's happening on their daughter. Her father will take care of him and sue him fro abuse (if your girl will cooperate).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not the same girl he fell in love with [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 6 month, things are going so great. We really care about one another a lot. About 2 months ago I got into a car accident, I had been drinking & I ended up losing control of my car & crashing into a guard rail. Ever since he says I haven't been the same,...

Fell for the ex again [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I've been with my ex for 1.5 years and she broke up with me for reasons that I took her for granted. So I stop talking to her and move on. I accept the fact that I took her for granted and promised myself to realize what I have before its gone. So a couple months go by and she ends up calling...

Fell in love with a girl who has a boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I am a freshman in college and have been hanging out with a girl who I met at a cultural show afterparty. We danced that day and she had a good time and told me we had to hang out again. Throughout the next week, she would message me and we would talk about all sorts of things in our past as...

Does he fell the same way? [ 4 Answers ]

Please READ I know it will be long! I like this boy he is pretty gorgeous I say. Lol. I have liked him for like six months now. I sit next to him in one of my classes. My real name is Deirdre but he calls me Deirtree(someone else made that up only people in that class know that name. I only let...

Fell in love with best friend She is a girl [ 4 Answers ]

This is the story I met my best friend 7 yrs ago in college I sting feelings for her freshman yr now I kept my feelings secret for a while but she became very affectionate like holding hands and sleeping in the same bed. But she lived a very straight life. I got jealous when she was with other...

View more questions Search