Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BHarathi Raja Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 05:44 AM
    Game designing
    Is game designing as good as playing them and if tis so where could I have my study on game designing
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2008, 12:21 PM
    Guess it depends on what you mean by good... :) Designing is not the same as playing, but it can be fun (when things are going well). Many universities and technical schools offer degrees in game design. Two well known ones in the US, that have numerous locations, are ITT Tech and DeVry.
    A designer has to be able to have a good understanding of all of the components that go into it... art design such as scope and dimension... the technical part of it as with programming and understanding how to bring all of the components together, etc..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web designing [ 4 Answers ]

If I am using frontpage for web designing, is it possible to mix it with java and the xml for the purpose of improving the layout?

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Web Designing [ 4 Answers ]

I am interested in learning web designing. What are different types of web designing and difference between them. What I feel is that I have to take a course from some institute ( I feel it is difficult to learn by self from books).Can anyone give a brief guidance.

Designing website [ 4 Answers ]

What is first step for designing a website?

View more questions Search