Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mathias_6924 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 03:53 AM
    Will my tongue piercing heal?
    Hey all, I was just wondering I got my tongue pierced and the piercer didn't give me a long enough barbell for my tongue. The swelling has gone down a lot, and I had just noticed that the barbell had sunk into my tongue and left a dip. 3/4 of the barbell is in my tonge and I was just wondering if the crater will heal up after my tongue is done swelling.
    thommyschnak Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Sep 4, 2008, 05:32 AM
    The tongue is actually a muscle, and a very fast heeling muscle at that, don't worry your tonge will heel. You should definitely start with a longer barbell, and then switch to the shorter one in order to give your tonge time to heel, if you leave the shorter one in it will take much longer to heel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got my tongue pierced how long does it take to heal and what can I use to clean it? [ 6 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced how long does it take to heal and what can I use to clean it with and where can get the stuff I clean it with?:confused:

How long does it take 4 belly piercing to heal? [ 2 Answers ]

Some people are telling me to wait 4-6 weeks to take out the belly ring and put in a new 1 and some people are saying wait 6 months so which one is it?

Is there anything I can do to quickly heal the process of my belly button piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

My belly button hole is ripping because people either keep touching it or when I play around they end up tugging on it a bit. It also gets infected every now and then. I got my belly button pierced in Jan of this year. I don't know what else I can do to help it heal faster. I'm scared that the...

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

Tongue piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I just was wondering if anyone knows if the next day after u get your tongue pierced is it normal for it to all of a sudden bleed:confused:

View more questions Search