Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 4, 2008, 03:02 AM
    That could help with the medical debt, but not the personal debt which is far more. Thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2008, 03:11 AM
    Oh, I think that a credit counselor can help with much more than medical debt. I think that pursuing one is an avenue that you should explore, if you don't mind my saying so.

I'm just throwing some ideas out here for you. I have been through this sort of thing a number of times over the past many decades...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 4, 2008, 03:18 AM
    Well, what I mean is they can't do anything about the debt owed to family.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In credit card debt.should I.consolidate?negotiate?eliminate? What is the BEST? [ 1 Answers ]

I am recently divorced and have credit card debts of about $45k. I cannot afford my credit card payments but everything is current by putting myself deeper into debt. It is a cycle I need to STOP! What is the BEST option for me. Online you find debt elimination companies, debt consolidation...

Minimize expences [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. I recently got a new job and relocated to Minnesota. I found a great house to rent, but it is a little big. It is 3 storys. The main level contains my room, bathroom, living room and kitchen. The basement contains 2 rooms (that are unused) and a laundry room. The upstairs contains 2...

Does too much sunscreen minimize tanning? [ 1 Answers ]

I wear sunscreen. But when my friends and I went to to the beach they started just slathering it on their skin. Putting on just wayyy too much. When I asked them why, one of my friends said it's because it minimizes tanning. Is that true?

401k - minimize taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have limited knowledge on 401(k) and have ben reading many articles on the net. I need advice on how to withdraw the amount from my 401(k) with minimum tax/penalty. I am 30 years old. I worked in US from 2002 - 2006 and invested in 401k. My company also contributed and this grew to...

Best way to minimize tax on a L1 visa [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I am faced with a big dilemma and I would appreciate any kind of help. I am an Australian citizen and I have been offered a L1B Visa (inter company transfer) for one year to work in OH in 2008. Now the dilemma is that I need to structure my pay to minimize the US tax that I pay. The...

View more questions Search