Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KITTEN17 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2006, 05:17 PM
    Please Help I Need It
    :confused: i am new at this. I have to tell you a lot about it, before i can ask what i need to.im not good in english never have been.ok, me and one of my exs were together for 6 mounts,and then we brook up for a long time and now are both in ged classes together and i don't know how too act around him.i still love him to death.but i hurt him real bad i wasn't him back.here is how i hurt him.we lived together for the hole time we were together and then he moved out and one of my girlfriend told him that we were sexuly active and no we weere not while me and him were together and we decided to take a break and then me and that one girl did start seeing each other but now i want to know how to get him back
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2006, 06:20 PM
    Have you told him how you feel and what you want? What are his thoughts and feelings? What does he want?

Be open and honest. Tell him the truth. There is no trick to it... you just have to confront him.
    KITTEN17 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2006, 08:26 PM
    I Have Not Talked To Him Yet Because I Don't Know How To Go And Start Talking To Him Tell Me How Start The Conversation And Then I Will Talk To Him
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

May 5, 2006, 08:58 AM
    Dear Kitten,
    Just smile, and ask him, quietly, if he would like to have a coffee with you, since you would like to discuss with him matters which you feel were left open and unresolved.
    Good luck, pleas write and say how are things going,
    Millie
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search