Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gromitt82 Posts: 370, Reputation: 23

Sep 19, 2008, 02:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj3
    That is right - While I respect the rights of all to believe what they wish, I do not respect beliefs which are abusive.

They are abusive ALWAYS according to your OWN prejudged opinion. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN DECIDE what is abusive and what is not

TAKE NOTE: HERE IS WHERE YOU LIE ONCE AGAIN. I never said anything of the sort - indeed I said the exact opposite.

BTW, One reason that I do not respect abusive beliefs is because of the love that I have for others. God's words in hating false beliefs goes much further than what I said.

Funny reasoning. You who claim to be closely following Jesus Christ example, do you remember HIS WORDS in the Cross: "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do." (Luke 23:34)

Judging by the way that you mis-represented and lied about what I believe and said, it appears that investigation is not the issue - it is simply a matter of honesty. You did not have to investigate anything. I said it outright, and then you posted a claim that I said the exact opposite.

No comment. Totally pointless.

And are you saying that you DO respect abusive and hateful beliefs? Wow! Quite an admission.
    Positively No comment. Totally pointless.
    gromitt82 Posts: 370, Reputation: 23

Sep 19, 2008, 03:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl
    That's been done time and time again here [and, to clarify your sentence]--doctrines held by the Catholic Church that are against the teachings of the Bible. One is that Mary was sinless. Another is that she was a perpetual virgin. Another is that she ascended bodily into heaven. Another is that Peter was the first pope. Another is that priests cannot marry.
    [/B]Would you please point out the parts of the Bible where it is written that the Virgin Mary WAS NOT sinless, or that she WAS NOT a Virgin, or that she DID NOT ASCEND bodily into Heaven or that Peter WAS NOT TO BE the first Pope or that priests CAN MARRY. I ask you this because if the beliefs you mention are against the teachings of the Bible there MUST BE specific mentions to that effect in the Scriptures.[B]

[B]For instance, there must be some reference in theN.T. to the effect that St. Peter WAS NOT TO BE the first Pope.. [B]

[B]]But, even assuming that you may find these references -which I do not think you will- can you please tell me how on earth the above conceptual beliefs may change Jesus Christ' message to help us enter the Kingdom of GOD?[B].
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 19, 2008, 03:04 AM
    Sorry to say, but it appears that this thread is degenerating as seems to be the norm.
    So

>Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Would like to know my conception date. [ 4 Answers ]

I am 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow(7-3-08), I would like to know when my conception date was because exactly 12 weeks ago puts us at 10 April 08 and my husband was gone until the 21 of April. I know for a fact that I wasn't having sex while he was gone, I'm not a cheating wife. He left on the 6th of...

Obama, the immaculate deception? [ 26 Answers ]

Obama blamed the Iraq war for higher oil prices and skyrocketing debt, which shows his ignorance of economics or contempt of the average American. For one thing higher oil prices are because the OPEC countries are refusing to increase output (thus limiting supply) which drives up the price; and...

Conception date [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a conception date of 18 August 2007 if your last period started on 23 July 2007. Is it possible to have gotten pregnant on this day.

Conception [ 1 Answers ]

Hi… We are planing a baby and we had intercourse alternate days, I was to ovulate on the 11th as per most of the websites so planned intercourse alternate days and daily for 10th, 11th and 12th of October. I want to know by when can I know if I have conceived successfully and also is it OK to...

View more questions Search