Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygurl202 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Probation revocation - no contact
    If my boyfriend isn't suppose to be having contact with a friend but is but through 3rd person can he still get into trouble?
    thommyschnak Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Sep 3, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Yes, not only him but the people or persons that are relaying the messages may be prosecuted as well.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 06:13 PM
    Yes, no contact means no contact
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2008, 04:34 AM
    If the PO finds out about this, then yes, he could have his probation revoked. It all depends on if they find out or not. Why risk it?
    Bowling Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babygurl202
    If my boyfriend isnt suppose to be having contact with a friend but is but through 3rd person can he still get into trouble?
    Yes. A no contact order clearly states no contact through anything or anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation revocation - - - because of heresay? [ 3 Answers ]

Can I Get revoked off probation because of heresay? If someone calls my probation officer and says I was doing something, but there is no proof? Only of what someone has said? Can she revoke me? :( :(

In Georgia, are we entitled to a speedy revocation hearing? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend was arrested for a probation violation November 5, 2007. His hearing date is Feb. 20 - 71 days of incarceration. His attorney says there is no time frame to get before a judge in Georgia. I read the O.C.G.A.code 42-8-155 and interpret it as there is a tie frame. Am I misunderstanding...

Revocation of consent of Adoption [ 3 Answers ]

I had a baby who I knew was going to have medical so I looked into adoption. I needed info on daycare ( who watches children with problems while you return to work. ) I was told that there was programs for when they are 4yrs old and could go into headstart and later I found that there are...

Revocation of licience of health care [ 2 Answers ]

I was once a nurse but sadly chemical dependent. After going back to school an getting my certification in lab science. I have tried many places even knowing they needed help. But no job offers.. some funnny looks. My question to you is; Is there a list of heathcare providers out there that...

Probation revocation hearing [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry this is advice again this was my first time on this site I didn't read the posting first but I would like to tell you that I'm the one on probation for five years and has two dwi's in greene county and I have a probation revocation hearing coming up and asked what do you think the outcome...

View more questions Search