Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aacosta1420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Cleaning business
    How to start a cleaning business in Illinois.:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 3, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Business license, know how to clean the items you are going to clean, adverstise, get jobs and go to work
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2008, 12:01 AM
    It would really help to have a little more information about whether you have had any experience cleaning for others in order to make money. If so, what kind of cleaning it was that you did, where your business is going to be located, like out of your home or a store front and what kind of cleaning it would be that you would like to do, and also whether you will be employing others who would consider you to be their employer for tax purposes. Knowing those sort of things would be helpful for us to know in order to answer your question the best here.

Where I live in Illinois, a person who cleans homes or businesses by themselves and operates out of their home and is self-employed, doesn't need to have a license, but you definitely need to have at least liability insurance. Bonding also isn't a requirement where I live.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to know how would I go about getting contracts for office cleaning? Or should I start with housecleaning first?

How do I get started for a cleaning business?

New Cleaning Business [ 10 Answers ]

I have started a new cleaning business. I have researched as many ways as I have knowledge to market my business. I have business cards, post cards sent to mailing lists, word of mouth, website, online yellow page ad and so on and so forth. I only have one client and can not figure what to do to...

Im a young lady from nottingham and I want to start my own cleaning business asap but I don't have money. I have heard that you can start by just getting your cleaning products. Is this true? Could any 1 give me a number for any where that could help me? Please let me no bearring in mind I'm rom...

View more questions Search