Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jess-the-mess Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 03:15 PM
    Rejected belly piercing
    Hi,

I got my belly pierced a few months ago, it got rejected and fell out completely a couple of days ago and now I'm left with a slit where the bar was. It is not raw or has scabs on it but it is still red, so I have a few questions about it...

1... Will the slit heal up?

2... How much will it scar?

3... What can I do to help it heal?

4... Can I have it pierced again if it heals well?

Please help! Lol
    Xoxoxox
    thommyschnak Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Sep 3, 2008, 05:05 PM
    Your piercing was not done correctly if it fell out in a few months, and you to help it heal you should try to keep neosporin on it and after the scab is off use vitamin E ointment, or oil. This will help with the scaring, and will sometimes make scars disappear if used faithfully.
    To answer your second question yes you should be able to have it pierced again, but please don't go back to the same place that did it wrong in the first place, and please wait until you are fully healed before you try this again... Like 6 months:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly piercing [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I got my belly pierced and when I clean it and every thing it still feels like there is soap in it or the salt water but I rinsh it really good so I don't no and I'm getting kind a scared I only hade it picered 4 days.I think it is healing really good though how long should I clean it for?I...

Belly piercing rejected, I think ? How long to wait before I get it pierced again? [ 3 Answers ]

I had my belly pierced for like a 2 months and little by little it was rejecting I think. When I first got it pierced I was bending over a lot like when I would be sitting down I would bend over to get something or in the car I would reach down to get something so maybe it kind of got pushed out...

Belly Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly pierced in early Nov and now it has a bump at the top and bottom and they look red. It was bleeding last Friday when I woke up and it also feels like there is a hard lump in it. I went to the tattoo shop last night and they said it didn't look infected but it hurts really bad. Is it...

Belly piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I had my belly button pierced about 6yrs ago and have never had any problems with it but all of a sudden it has started to feel irritated and looks a bit red. I took it out for a few days gave everything a good clean but have just tried to put it back in and it has instantly got irritated and red...

View more questions Search