Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 10, 2006, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope12
    Such worship includes practices ranging from “benign ritualistic activities to drinking blood from self-mutilation and animal sacrifices.” Satanic cults proclaim “an allegiance to the devil. Specific rituals are used to channel power from Satan to the followers. . . . The dogma of freedom of choice and will means doing whatever you want with no God, no guilt, and no conscience.” As a result, some engage in criminal activities without shame.

There is the belief among many of Satan's worshipers that he will provide power to those who follow his teachings. And the understanding of some satanic worshipers is that this means power to murder without retribution. The publicized murders by worshipers of Satan reveal that they really believe that by murder they can ingratiate themselves with the Devil. So there is need to take seriously the growing menace of satanic worship.

If this man is a Satan worshiper, stay away from him. They are dangerous. Yet, be discerning because this man could also be mentally sick.

Take care,
    Hope12

Many years ago I read about this prominent Satanist leader in California who committed suicide because he had been told that if he did he would immediately be given command over an army of demons and would return at the head of such an army. I suppose his followers, if he had any, are still awaiting his return.

Actually, I really can't understand how a person who loves righteousness can feel comfortable amicably associating with one who claims to admire the enemy of God Satan and who chooses to be identified with him.

2 Corinthians 6:13-15 (King James Version)

14Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?
    15And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sign-in issue [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if this would go here, so patience is appreciated. My sister-in-law is having problems signing in to messengers and the like. I looked up possible resolutions and found one, but I have been unable to get it going. The resolution was to re-register a series of .dll files, which I did,...

Sign on Bonuses [ 1 Answers ]

Our company gives sign on bonuses with the stipulation that the bonus does not have to be repaid if you work the 24 month commitment. The bonus is being written out of accounts payable and wages are not reported until the year of fullfillment. At that time the sign on bonus is "grossed up" for...

Is This An Early Sign? [ 2 Answers ]

This question is for anyone familiar with tracking ovulation via basal body temp, cervical position & cerv. Mucous. I've been tracking my ovulation this way for the past several months, and I've been pretty predictable by all three factors. This month, it's different... I was 'scheduled' to...

Co Sign Trouble [ 8 Answers ]

Several years ago my grandmother was nice enough to co-sign a loan for me a new car. Five years later I'm only 3-4 months away from paying it off, and I've had a couple late payments, but nothing over 30 days. Last October she was asked me to do the same for her. I was reluctant because I was...

View more questions Search