Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostone23 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 09:14 AM
    How to satisfy my lover
    OK I'm 18 and I've been with my GF for 14 months and we don't have sex often but when we do have sex it isn't the greatest thing... she complains about a numbness and sometimes it burns and she says its uncomfortable. So I was wondering if there was any solutions to these problems.. anything I could do differently? I was thinking that maybe I had to make the sex more romantic for her so its more then just sex but I don't know what to do and I'm afraid shell leave me because of these complications.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 09:33 AM
    One post you are a girl, in another a boy. Which is it?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2008, 10:40 AM
    A vaginal or systemic candida infection can cause both numbness and burning. So can having sex with not enough forplay.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Sep 6, 2008, 05:01 PM
    "Numbness" and "burning"... really unpleasant sensations.

Are you stroking too long?
    Enough lubrication?
    Disease?

She should get a physician's(obgyne) opinion. :)
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 6, 2008, 10:10 PM
    She should see a physician, first and foremost.

Secondly--it's not necessarily the romance, but it IS the foreplay, which includes being completely comfortable with the situation.

How about just not having sex for now?
    randomwcuman Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Lube works wonders if its friction based

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't satisfy boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Well, first of all, I would like to thank you for reading my post and giving me some advise on this matter. My problem is, I have a boyfriend of 4 yrs. We love each other very much. The thing is, we'd only have sex once a month or so though we're staying together. He claims that his tired most...

Can't satisfy self but wants to stop [ 7 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and a virgin. I get aroused rather easily but not problematically so. I'm originally from South Africa but I've been studying inCanada for the past 6 months. I'm in a rather stressful situation just with being so far from home and having a difficult friendship with a roommate so,...

Levying a Bank Account to Satisfy Judgment [ 2 Answers ]

I won a case in Small Claims (by default, he never showed up) against my previous landlord. It was actually against the property management company. It has been almost 9 months and I have not heard one word from him despite numerous attempts to contact him (voicemails, emails, etc.). I just...

Trying to satisfy my guy with oral [ 32 Answers ]

I been together with my boyfriend going on a year. And I have never given oral sex before and he has asked me a few times because he has done me before. And I don't know how to perform it?? I need help fast because I would like to satisfy him the way he does me.

View more questions Search