Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    112586 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2008, 08:56 AM
    My ex keeps contacting me
    My ex broke it off with me over 7 months ago. He has been keeping in touch with me like calling or texting me just asking how I am doing and if anything new is happening. About a month ago he a got girlfriend and now the last couple of times he called he said his girlfriend is not good at messing around and things. So he has been asking me if I want to mess around because he says he misses doing things with me. We were suppose to get together but it has never worked out. I don't know what to do or even think. Why is he staying in contact and especially now that has a new girlfriend.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 09:01 AM
    Do not make plans to see him if it is to "mess around". You are obviously not interested in him if you broke up with him 7 months ago and have not been tempted to go back. I'm sure it makes you feel good when he tells you that you are better than her - but don't fall for it! Think of her for a minute. Why would you want to pruposely hurt a total stranger who has done nothing to you?
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2008, 09:05 AM
    Wow, great guy! He dumps you in hopes of finding better meat, realizes that she's no good and now wants you back. That shows that he doesn't care for you, only what you can do for him. I would cut all contact with him. Change your number if you have to.
    Gift-Of-Gab Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Sep 4, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Don't fall for it... think about what has happened!
    He dumps you, finds a new girl yet keeps texting and calling you, and now he wants to cheat on his new girlfriend with you!
    He doesn't sound like that great a guy if he's willing to cheat on her!

Xoxox
    112586 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jjwoodhull
    Do not make plans to see him if it is to "mess around". You are obviously not interested in him if you broke up with him 7 months ago and have not been tempted to go back. I'm sure it makes you feel good when he tells you that you are better than her - but don't fall for it!! Think of her for a minute. Why would you want to pruposely hurt a total stranger who has done nothing to you??

He broke up with me.
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Sep 5, 2008, 02:34 PM
    You should ignore him all together and move on. It's not worth it for you to be in the middle of this emotionally or mentally, this sh_t can really take a toll on a girl. Ignore him and move on.
    JessieDesigns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 09:12 AM
    Okay, rule #1: when someone breaks up with you you cut off all contact. That means Facebook, txtin, twitte emails myspaceyahoo and AOL IM's. Do not contact him or her until a long period has passed... Example... 6months4months, etc. Trust
    Me. I am going through the same thing with this guy... And now that I look back... he treated me like crap. Things happen for a reason. You need

To move on because that other person sure has n is most certainly not having you in their lives as their best interest. They either want to be with you or they don't Hun. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He's contacting me after he says he needs to 'get away' [ 4 Answers ]

we dated for a couple months. Had a great connection( could have fun and also be serious... had similar morals/values/family background)... he moved it pretty quickly... made me a little nervous, but I went with it. Then, he said that it was too much too soon... that he needed to think and 'get...

Why is he still contacting me? [ 5 Answers ]

I know I am going to get the 3rd degree over this. I am a very confident person but when it comes to relationships I sometimes feel like I am being walked all over. I am the first to tell my friends "you teach people how to treat you"... o.k. now for the story Met my ex over a year ago....

Contacting her [ 3 Answers ]

2 weeks ago, my girlfriend of a year and a half broke it off. It was the day after I told her I had been shopping for a ring. The previous number of months she has been feeling insecure, but we made it through and I told her that I would see her through anything. She said she loves me and we had...

Should I keep on contacting my ex [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on a break with my ex for a month she said she just wasn't ready for a serious relationship like we were having she is 22 I'm 28 we have been together 3 1/2 years. I have been in contact with her I am the one who has been calling and messagig noing that is wrong she still seems a bit...

Why is she Contacting me? Help [ 7 Answers ]

Ok here's the dirt: After 5-months of being broken up w/no contact, My Ex-girlfriend of 2-years just contacted me through AOL instant mesenger w/voice. This is what she said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was wondering how you were doing. Have your mom and her...

View more questions Search